🌹Starting Classes🌹

Your POV

I walked into class with Hajime on my shoulders, I heard someone call me.

"Y/N-CHAN!!"

I turn around to see Carter waving at me and pointing at a seat next to him.

I smiled, walked up to him, and sat down in the seat next to him, while Hajime sits on your lap, sleeping.

Carter hugs you. "Yay! We have the same class!"

The teacher walks in, and Carter lets me go.

"I am your History of Magic teacher, Mozus Trein. And this is my familiar, Lucius." Said a tall elderly man with grey eyes and greying, neatly combed-back hair. He wore a standard black suit beneath long maroon robes.

Lucius is a chubby cat, black long-hair with a white muzzle and golden eyes

"You are here to learn the rich history of magic, and how it has sculpted the world which you now so easily take from granted."

"Mrrrrooowww..."

"I grade based on classroom behavior as well as the quality of work. Don't let me catch you sleeping. Now, let us open our books to page fifteen. This page concerns the magestones discovered in the Dwarfs' Mine..."

"Mrrrrooowww..." Lucius meowed, before jumping down from the desk and heading towards me, rubbing against my legs.

Before jumping onto my lap, pushing Hajime off. Mad, Hajime stood up glaring at the cat.

I picked up Hajime and put him onto my desk scratching his head, calming him down till he's sleeping.

Apparently Lucius wanted that same attention and started licking and pushing my hand.

So I start scratching his head, he purred and just laid on my lap comfortably.

I looked to see everyone looking at me with a surprised face.

You turned to Carter and asked him. "Why is everyone looking at me like that?"

"Because Lucius doesn't like anyone, except Mr. Trein of course, but he seems to like you, a lot." He answers.

Mr Trein walks up to my desk, "Lucius... He really isn't that fond of students." Trein
said, "Miss Y/N, please watch over him."

"Hai, Mr. Trein." You said, nodding, petting the cat with your right hand, making Lucius purr, while you use your left hand to write down notes.

"As I was saying. As knowledge and awareness of magical energy began to spread across the globe from this point, this year is considered
Year One of the Magic Era."

As you were writing down notes, you didn't notice the pair of eyes staring at you👀.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹