🌹Tart Theft🌹

Yuu POV

I woke up breathing heavily.

'It was the same dream yesterday.' I thought, 'but what does it mean?'

Then suddenly there were loud bangs coming from the front door.

I got out my room, and downstairs to the hallway while the bangs got louder.

"I'M COMING!, jezz."

I open the door to see..."Ace!!"

I heard footsteps behind me before Y/N (adorably) peeked out behind me.

"Ace, what are you doing here in the middle of the night?" She asks.

"Mmmm, yeah what gives?" Grim said before open his eyes, "Fnga! You have that magic canceling collar!" Grim said pointing at Ace's neck.

"Geez! I'm never returning to Heartslabyul ever again! I'm gonna be a member of this dorm from here on!" Ace declared, catching them off guard.

"WHAT!?"

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

(A/N: Ya'll already know what happened to this idiot.)

Third POV

"Your an idiot."

"What! How does that make me an idiot!?" Ace asked.

"The tart you could've been for someone or something special, like a birthday!" Yuu explained.

"Huh? Now that I think about it? You could be right, but that doesn't mean he can put a collar me! And worst of all he took away my magic!!"

You stood up and sat beside him, putting a hand on his shoulder, "But still, you should still apologize for eating something that could've taken hours to make." You said trying to convince him.

Ace blushed at how close you two were, and back away from you, clearing his throat, "Ughhh, alright, but you better come with me prefect! It was your idea after all!" He said blushing profusely.

Yuu glared at your closeness.

"Sooooo where can I sleep in the meantime?" He asked as Yuu and Grim deadpan.

"You're seriously staying the night?" Grim crossed his arms.

"Ugh..." Yuu groaned as he then looked at you. "What do you think, Y/N?" He asked for her suggestion.

"We have a lot of bedrooms, but the only ones that are available are Yuu's and my room, the rest still need new wallpapers" You said, "So for the meantime you're going to have to sleep with me."

"WHAT!!?"

"Y/N there must be another way! He can't sleep with you!" Yuu said.

Ace's face was as red as an apple.

"Sorry Yuu, but my bed is the biggest and fit around three people (Her bed is king sized so some her leopard summonings can sleep with her).

"Grim will sleep with you for now, so please bare with me?"

Yuu thought about it and groaned, "FINE!" He turns to Ace glaring at him. "You better keep your hands to yourself! No funny business!" Ace nodded.

"Right. Now that's over with." Grim said and climbed onto Yuu's shoulder. "Let's go back to sleep. Night Y/N." Grim said falling asleep on Yuu.

He sighed and got up to go to his room. "Good night Y/N." Yuu greeted before going into his room.

Awkward Silence.....