🐙Octob*tch's Ovorbolt🐙

Third POV

Suddenly a bright light surrounds the area, blinding the tweels.

When they opened their eyes, they've come face to face with a forest, much to their shock.

What's even more shocking though, is that they were in their human forms.

"H-How is this possible?" Jade whispered.

Their widened eyes move to where you we're supposed to be, only to be faced with an empty space of grass.

Suddenly your voice echoed around them, "I'm over here..."

They both twisted and turned around, looking in all directions, but they spot you.

Your laugh echoed and that gave then chills, this wasn't some happy laugh, this was an evil laugh.

Suddenly the leaves around them started to spin around, faster and faster until a tornado like barrier surrounded them, your laugh still echoing.

It was barely visible to see anything outside, then Jade felt something kick his back, he yelped forward and tried to punch back, only to be met with a kick in the stomach, making him sit on the ground.

"Ack!"

Hearing his brother's grunt, Floyd gets into stance, ready to fight, but got uppercut in the chin, making him fly backwards and ultimately falling on his back.

The tornado cleared and the forest was visible, only this time you were standing in the clearing with them.

"Not so fun being the looser in the battle, isn't it?"

They both stood up and ran towards you, with you doing the same.

Floyd goes for a punch, only for to duck down and punch his stomach, Floyd grunts, you then begin to punch the shit out of his gut's until he's high enough in the air to uppercut his chin once again.

(A/N: And if you want, you can imagine Floyd making Sasuke's/Duckass' face when Naruto punch him in the gut)

Floyd flies away into some of the trees, Jade barely dodging his flying brother.

Jade turns back to you, only to be faced with your foot in his face, sending him back with his brother.