🦁Investigation Continues🦁

Third POV

Leona's team agreed to play one game with you, just to prove that their stronger than you of course.

You held the disk in your left hand, standing calmly, while Leona's team were in their "ready to pounce" positions.

A Savannaclaw member gave the go signal, and they immediately started running towards you.

Your hand formed a fist, raising it in the air, punching the ground.

Leona and his team screamed, the earth around them rising, trapping them.

The students who watching the game, lost their balance as the ground shook, including your friends.

(A/N: Move to 0:28👆🏼)

Everyone looks at you in shock at amount of strength you had in that one punch.

You start to jump from rock to rock to get to the goal.

They struggled to get free from the rocks, but a few managed to get out and start to try to block your path.

One of them got in front of you arms out ready to take the disk, but you ducked, using chi blocking and hitting a pressure point on his arm with your fingers, rendering his arm useless and numb, he grunted and fell.

(A/N: I love ATLA, Ty Lee is one of my fav characters, and her chi blocking is so bad ass and useful, so I decided to add that to your list of skills)

Ruggie and another member were about to attack with their magic, you flipped into the air punching a pressure point on their shoulders, making them completely immobile.

One by one, you used chi blocking to either immobilize a body part or make them completely immobile.

Leona was next, but he was smarter and was able to dodge your attacks.

About to tackle you, you kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.

He grunted and eye twitching, he fell to the ground holding his *ahem* you know what I mean.

You jumped from rock to rock until you reached the goal, the goalie prepared himself for your shot.

You jumped high about to shoot, before throwing using uncanny aim.

The disk sidetracked the goalie and into the goal.

Your friend's cheered, seeing the Savannaclaw jerk's asses kicked getting kicked by you in such a short time.

One of the members got up from his position, "You cheated! You didn't use any magic!"

You looked at the opposite team, "I don't have magic dipshit, and didn't your prefect say we play however we want cause we won't breaking the rules?" You reminded them, "Besides I prefer to fail with honor than win by cheating."

'Time skip cause creativity mode is off right now'

You managed to get you and your friends out of the dorm after you kicked Leona's team in many rounds of Magift.

While you were walking to Heartslabyul, your friends couldn't stop praising you and your prowess and skills.

"Anyways thanks for the help, Y/N."

"I'm drenched in mud over here! Let's just call it a day and go home." Ace complained.

"Yeah, I'm gettin' pretty hungry over here." Grim's stomach growled.