💖First Day As Handymen💖

Your POV

Today we start our handymen/janitor duties, so I woke up earlier than Yuu and Grim to make breakfast for all of us, which was an impossible task because I didn't want to leave my bed😢, but for the sake of our sanity and to get back home I'll do it, plus I was starving anyways.

I got up, got dressed, went downstairs, and into the kitchen, I put my apron on and got to work.

A/N: Sorry I just had to add one of these videos, it always looks so good😋

While I was making breakfast, the ghosts suddenly appeared.

They sniffed the room (just pretend they can still smell food) "My my, that smells delicious." Short ghost said, pleased with the smell of the room.

"He's right that breakfast your cooking is making me want to possess somebody and eat it for myself." Skinny ghost exclaimed.

"Thanks, I love cooking food almost as much as I like eating it." It was true when I am hungry I cook whatever I can to satisfy that hunger, and NO ONE wants a hangry Y/N.

I say while preparing the table for breakfast and a can of tuna for Grim (also making lunch bentos) before going upstairs to wake up the two sleepyheads.

I go to my room first to find Grim who was sleeping on my bed, I try to wake him up.

"Grim wake up I have a fresh can of tuna waiting for you downstairs, so eat and we can start our duties as handymen and janitors." At the mention of tuna, he got up and ran downstairs not even complaining about the handymen stuff we have to do today.

Giggling, I walked down the hall to Yuu's Room.

Yuu POV

✨Dream World✨

"Hurry hurry and paint those roses
red!" The cards said while painting the white roses with red paint. "Slather them quickly, as four said."

"Hurry, Hurry! There are still roses left to paint!" Ace of Clubs said.

"Painting roses...why are they painting roses..?"

A young blonde girl suddenly appeared now approaching the cards.

"Why are you painting these white roses red?" She asked them.

"Huh?" The cards said.

"The Queen likes her roses red. If they're white we'll lose our heads!" The Ace of Clubs said.

"Goodness!" The girl said as she walked towards another card that was on a ladder.

And so, we're painting the roses red."
The Three of Clubs said.

✨Dream Ends✨

I woke up with a gasp, breathing heavily.

'What the hell was that?' Asking myself.