🌹Mont Blanc Madness🌹

Yuu POV

It was finally the end of classes.

We were on our way to the botanical garden at the back of the school.

We entered the doorway and I was in awe.

(Botanical Garden image at the top👆🏼)

This was a beautiful garden, not as beautiful as the garden in the dorm though.

"Whoa! There really are a ton of chestnuts just layin' around. I'm livin' large of chestnut tarts!
Mmm!" Grim exclaimed.

"Let's get grabbin'-Yowch!" He let out a painful yelp, "The thorns prick my paw!" He whimpered, Y/N walked up to him and crouched down to carefully take out the spines.

"Be careful next time Grim." She said carefully taking out the thorn, Grim then jumped on her shoulder next Hukaru. (who poofed out no where  earlier)

"I don't think we can do this with our bare hands. And we need something to put them in, too." Deuce said.

"Maybe we can find some supplies in the shed?" Ace suggested.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Third POV

"Man this place is huge! We'll never find the shed"

"If it's this large, it's got to have a caretaker. Let's split up and look." Deuce said.

"Sure dibs on the right ride." Ace said, pointing in the direction.

"Then how about I go left, Grim, Yuu and prefect go straight ahead?" He said, they agreed before they all split up.

You went to another direction not to far away from them.

Grim walked up to a plant that Yuu wasn't familiar with, "Hey, come take a look at this! There's a ton of fruit growing here! Smells like they're ripe, too!"

Yuu looked at him, "Don't pick or touch it. You never know what might happen,
Grim."

"Ouch!" A voice said.

Yuu's eyes widen, before looking down to see....
"A tail?" He said while taking his foot of the tail.

The bushes started rustling, and a tall dude stepped out, "Hey! You've got some nerve steppin' on my tail and just walkin' away!" He growled.

There stood a dude with lion ears, long shoulder length dark brown hair, two sections of his hair was braided from the front, and had emerald green eyes with a scar running over the right one, and then the lion tail behind him.

"Are you the caretaker of the garden? You don't look like one though?" Grim questions him.

"Not the time to be insulting anyone Grim!" Yuu whisper-shouted at Grim.