26. I'm in love

(A/N: Try not to be a silent reader guys. But more importantly enjoy, it will be my pleasure)

Virat's POV:

"Thank you. That's all I need" I said taking the flowers from the lady.

Putting them on the passenger's seat, I started the engine.

I was going to Anushka's home and there was a whole whirlwind of emotions that I was feeling.

The last 2 months were a crazy ride. The Dhanteras Pooja turned out to be a nightmare. I lost everything at once.

Maa and Bhaiya-Bhabhi flied to Delhi the very next morning and I couldn't. I had to stay in Mumbai for the next series.

I tried calling them everyday but they didn't respond to any of my calls or messages. I was numb not knowing how to mend things.

I couldn't have managed had Mahi Bhai not guided me throughout.

Flashback:

"Now you all move to your rooms. I need to talk to Cheeku" Mahi Bhai said to the whole team gathered in his room.

"Bhaii, Aisi kya baat hai jo sirf Virat sun skta hai? We are all 18+" Harry spoke earning a smack from Jinks.

"Get your mind out of gutter Harry" Rahul said and Harry pouted.

"Let's move guys" Ash said but none of them moved an inch flashing their toothy grin.

"Bhai, you are planning an outing with him alone right?" Ro questioned almost crying and I rolled my eyes.

"Itna drama kse kr lete ho yrr tum sab" I sighed and they glared at me with their hands on waist, everyone together.

“Says the one who lives on drama" Bhuvi chirped in and they all nodded in sync.

"Fine. I do it too" I admitted and they all rolled their eyes.

"Bhaiya-" Bhai cut Yuzi midway before he could've whined.

"Tilli, Do you want your phone to be taken away for the whole tour?" Bhai warned him.

"Noooo Bhaiiii" He said safeguarding his phone near his chest.

"Then run before I stand up from the bed" Hearing this we almost saw Yuzi magically disappearing from the room.

And for the others it took only one serious 'Get out' from Mahi Bhai to run like their tails were on fire.

I chuckled and then realised Mahi Bhai's gaze on me.

I stayed mum and he kept staring at me.

"Ab tu khud muh kholega ya mujhe poochna pdega?" He asked me seriously and I just looked at him helplessly.

"Bhai, Everything's ruined" I said with my head hung low and my eyes moist.

"Hua kya hai Cheeku?" He asked and I felt myself breaking.

Bhai pulled me to himself as I laid on his lap narrating everything to him sobbing and crying while Bhai kept wiping my tears.

"This is the first time I've not talked to Maa for 5 days. I can't-" I cried more clinging to Bhai as he stroked my hairs gently.

"Cheeku, It's not their fault. They felt betrayed, right?"

"I know Bhai. I realise that I lied to them, broke their trust but I can't manage without them. They're everything to me" I cried more and Bhai just smiled.