1. Hope we never cross path again

Mumbai,

"Please cancel it somehow, I'm no way making it to shoot today." A feminine voice of Anushka Sharma echoed in the bedroom of a beautiful apartment in Mumbai.

On the other side of the call was her manager Ritika Nagpal and this was the hundredth time Anushka was telling her to cancel today's shoot.

"But Anushka, try to understand that it's impossible to cancel or postpone the shoot unless some real tragedy in the world happens" Ritika talked sense but nothing seemed sensible to Anushka now.

"So, What do you want me to do, Ritika? Should I just go and put fire in the forests to cause a tragedy in the world? What am i supposed to do?"

“Anushka, You can't even pluck a leaf from plants, and here you're talking about putting fire in forests and all. Talk real things, girl”

“I know.. That's why tell me an alternate plan”

“It's just a matter of some hours Anushka. And I honestly tried but there's no way”

After a lot more of convincing, Anushka finally agreed.

For the past month, this is nothing new for Ritika to handle Anushka's cranky behaviour and like everytime she managed to persuade her to come to shoot. Perks of being friend along with manager.

Anushka unwillingly reached sets of the commercial shoot and was warmly welcomed by the crew.

Wearing a fake smile she walked over the set on time because for her no matter what, punctuality is priority.

She was well aware of the articles and image about her co-star, the very popular cricketer Virat Kohli.

Anushka is not someone who follows cricket intently but also not alien to the game. There are days when she sits with his brother and enjoys a good cricket match but never in her life has she seen Virat playing.

Maybe because it's been quite long since she has seen a cricket match and Virat didn't play those games or something.

The only way she has known him are the media articles and those headlines that are very frequent nowadays.

If articles are to be believed, Virat had everything that Anushka never want her closed ones or her friends to have.

When 1 month back, Ritika informed her about this ad, she for once didn't even agree but it was just a 3 days shoot thus she finally gave in.

Now, Sitting in her vanity with makeup artists doing their work, Anushka was trying to lift her mood by playing candy crush.

But if Anushka felt a little good after her candy crush session, the next news made sure to push her back to her upset and cranky mood.

The news was that Virat still hasn't reached the set and she'll have to wait for around 30 minutes for the shoot to begin.

This was enough to rile up Anushka but she still kept her calm and sat in her vanity for half an hour.

Waiting for quite long with that makeup and that extremely uncomfortable dress was taking away all the patience Anushka had in her.