13. Rock, Paper, Scissor

"Can you shut up? You've been talking for the last one hour nonstop" Jinks said but his words had zero effect on the speaker.

And not like he even expected because it's Ravindra Jadeja we are talking about.

"What happened after that?" I asked curiously.

We all ignored Jinks's words as if we didn't heard it at all. He sighed and I chuckled.

"So, Hardik acted all chivalrous and pulled the chair for the girl to sit. But she was already about to sit and didn't expect this thus landed straight on the floor" Jaddu narrated and all of us laughed.

Even though Jinks was busy scrolling his phone, now the story intrigued him and he joined us. I instantly kept my hand around his shoulder.

Currently, Jaddu was narrating us Hardik's recent blind date with a girl. No point for guessing, he followed Hardik secretly.

"Jaddu, Stop now! You won't tell them more. And why did you follow me?" Harry whined.

"Oh shut up! Why did you lie to me about going on a date then? I had to follow you." He replied proudly and resumed the story.

"So he helped the girl stand up but she glared at him and he turned pale." We all laughed again.

"Then they sat and the first question this idiot asked was 'How am I looking?'" Jaddu imitated Harry and we all slapped our head and sighed at Hardik.

"Really Harry? This is what you asked her?" Ro said shaking his head in disbelief while all of us laughed.

"I was nervous okay..." He defended himself.

"No wonder you are still single" Bhuvi added.

"Not like you have a girlfriend. I'm atleast trying." Harry said.

"I need not to try. Despo" Bhuvi replied back and nodded at Jaddu signalling him to continue.

"So after having lunch the girl said that she is ready to give them a chance" Jaddu told and all of us sat shocked.

"Really? You sure, you heard right?" I asked and he nodded.

"I pity her" Bhuvi added with a sad face while Harry glared at him.

"Shush! Let me continue" Jaddu said and we nodded our heads.

"He beamed excitedly and in the process ended up spilling water on her"

"You ain't getting in a relationship in this lifetime" Mahi Bhai stated and Harry sulked.

"She looked almost ready to kill him and ran away with the speed of bullet" He completed and all of us were lying on the floor laughing.

This is the most I've laughed since the past 3 days. I saw Mahi Bhai looking at me as relief washed over his face.

After that bollywood party, the next morning brought a whole lot of chaos with it. I expected news and headlines but what followed the incident was madness on Internet.

Our pictures from the party night went viral and there were thousands of headlines, posts, tweets and trends.

I didn't understand how two people leaving a party together became the most important topic to be discussed in the whole country.

People were going gaga over the news. The media was ecstatic to get so much content to gossip about. The fanpages of Ranveer were hurling all sorts of humiliation and curses at us.

That day, during lunch I received a video from Bunty, my manager. I played the video and my blood boiled. It was from Anushka's shooting location. She must be going to her set when media blocked her way and hovered over her.