10. You're so dead

Virat's POV:

“What. The. Hell.” I heard Jaddu's voice and we both instantly stood up from the couch.

I looked around to see the whole team gathered around us looking at us with wide eyes.

What are they doing here?

Can things get any worse?

Like, my team saw me and Anushka together.

And if that was not enough, the icing on the cake is they saw us in such a compromising position.

I could already feel Harry giving me those wicked stares.

They all had their gazes fixed on us and I was anxious.

I looked beside to see Anushka feeling awkward and embarrassed.

Not giving any thoughts to my actions, I put my hand on the small of her back.

I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable thus made sure that she gets a little relaxed.

“Harry and Yuzi, go and put them in the kitchen” Mahi Bhai ordered signalling to the takeout paperbags they were carrying.

And I couldn't thank him enough to divert the attention from us, even if it just for sometime.

“And let us all move to the living room.” He said to the rest of us and one by one everyone passed from beside me giving me murderous looks.

I and Anushka followed them to the living room.

“How did they come in? Didn't you lock the door?” She whisper yelled at me on our way.

“Mahi Bhai has spare keys” I informed her.

As we both looked inside the room, there was silence. And ICT and silence never goes well together.

I peeked inside to see Ro pacing back and forth in the room with his fists clenched. Looking at his face, anyone could tell that talking to him can cost someone's life today.

“You are so dead” Anushka said from beside me chuckling.

Is she serious?

Here my team has almost booked my ticket to heaven and she is finding it funny.

Heaven?... Are you sure it's not hell?
My conscience found the best moment to mock me.

We both entered the room with baby steps attracting the whole team's attention again.

When Rohit looked at me, he stopped in his tracks and picked up the bat lying in the corner of the room and started moving towards me like a Hulk.

I'm so sure I'm taking my last breaths on this planet.

He stopped in front of me raging in anger with his grip on the bat handle tight making his veins protrude out. I was just waiting for him to turn into a Vampire and kill me.

Now, I pity the bowlers who face him.

He picked up the bat to hit me when I screamed.

“Atleast let me say my death wishes” I pleaded before continuing.

“Say it” He said.

“After I'm gone tell my family I loved them, Take care of my Bruno, Say Thanks to all my fans, Give half of my earnings in charity and bury my phone in the ground. And please don't check the browser history” I requested.

“Accepted” Hardik screamed from behind. I looked around to see Anushka looking at the scene unfolding in front of her amusingly.

Afterall, Why wouldn't she?