6. Stalking me?

A new day with lots of new things in store for Virat and Anushka. This was the first time they were going to meet willingly.

The day passed like any other day and it was already 7:50 in the evening.

Wearing black trousers and a grey tee that was fitting him well along with those goggles on his eyes, Virat was looking dashing.

To avoid another round of sarcastic taunts, Virat reached the restaurant 10 minutes prior to the actual time.

He sat at the cornermost table and to their luck, the restaurant was also not much crowded.

Waiting for Anushka to come, he started scrolling through his phone.

At exactly 8, he saw Anushka entering the restaurant wearing a beautiful knee length dress and light makeup with her hairs tied in a messy bun and she looked nothing but gorgeous.

Anushka looked around the restaurant to find Virat sitting at the corner table already looking at her

Making her way to the table, she sat down on the chair opposite to him.

"Glad that you finally came on time." Talk about dragging a thing, ask Anushka for tips.

"Don't you think you're extremely rude and judgemental?" Virat asked and that's how two big stars of their respective fields greeted each other.

"Very tired.... Uff!!" She said keeping her handbag and phone on table to nobody in particular.

Virat could see that she was exhausted, maybe because she had to shoot all day long.

He just poured some water in the glass and slided it towards her. She took it and gulped it down muttering a quick Thanks.

After relaxing for sometime and giving their order for black coffee and a shake, Virat started the conversation.

"Okay, Let's not waste time. Get straight to the point. What did you want to discuss?" Virat exclaimed and she nodded her head.

"The thing is I actually gave a thought to your plan and I am okay being a part of it" she said making him happy but he managed to maintain a stern look.

"Now, Why do I feel like something is fishy? How come you agree to my pathetic idea?" Virat asked air quoting pathetic.

"Are we again having this conversation? I thought we were already over it on the call" She answered back.

“But I told you my reasons and it'll be only fair if you tell me yours too” He stated.

“My reasons are similar to yours. Family wants to find a match for me and I'm not ready so this can be a way out of that”

"So you agree to be my fiance?" Virat asked to be sure.

"Fake Fiance." She corrected

"Yeah, Whatever"