Eleven

I'm awoken by someone entering the tent and calling out my name, I quickly sit up to see Clarke staring down at me disapprovingly. I mean I get that I might give the wrong impression of why I am here waking up in Bellamy's bed but it doesn't call for such a look.

"Ivy, what the hell are you doing in here?" She says crossing her arms.

"Ever heard of knocking?" And just as I say that Finn enters the tent, I roll my eyes. There's no need to barge in like this. "Oh great. Just come in like you own the place. Anyone else?"

"Ivy? Why are you here?" Finn questions, the same need to know it all that Clarke has. No wonder they are good for each other.

"Look I would really appreciate it if you didn't try to stick your noses in what I do, and clearly I was sleeping before you guys decided to just enter" I get up from the bed and run my hand through my slightly messy hair.

"Well, this isn't your tent" Clarke says, I know that dimwit.

"Obviously, thanks for pointing it out to me, you know. Can't tell the difference by myself" They do not seem amused by this so I sigh. "Bellamy let me stay in here. What do you want anyway?" I don't need to ask that, I know why they are here. To ask about Bellamy but I'm not going to just tell them.

"Where the hell is Bellamy?"

"No need to be so harsh, god Clarke." Again they just half stare half glare at me, so my staling isn't working very well. "Clearly he isn't here unless you want to see if he is hiding under the bed" At this Finn lets out a laugh that he quickly hides as Clarke glares at him. But I can still see the smile on his face and the light in his eyes. Clarke has her face set hard as stone.

"It's not a joke Ivy, where is he?" I sigh, I can't stall forever but that doesn't mean I'll tell them where he went.

"He took off a while ago. Why? You got something important? You can tell me"

"You saw the ship?"

"I'm not blind, everyone saw it"

"And you guys didn't think to go see it?" Finn questions.

"And get myself an arrow in the back out in the darkness. No thanks. Bellamy said to wait for sunrise for a reason"

"Yeah so he could get there first"

"You sure about that? You check camp for him?"

"Well, no, but..." Finn starts.

"So you just assumed he left?" I challenge, wasting as much time as I can.

"Going on past experiences"

"Oh, so you are a Bellamy Blake expert are you Clarke?"

"No, but you are. So where did he go? He's not in camp is he?"

"I'm not telling you that"

"You know doing his bidding doesn't suit you Ivy"

"You know scowling doesn't suit you, princess" I reply but know that I can't cover for Bellamy much longer, I just hope I have given him enough time.

"He left for the ship didn't he?" This time I choose not to answer Finn's question as he scans the room. "His gear's gone" 

"He told everyone to stay. Whatever's in that thing, he wants it. We've gotta get there before he does" Clarke responds as they start to leave.

"Wait, where are you going?" I stop them from exiting the tent.

"After him, now stop wasting our time Ivy"