Chapter : 05

^^
Harry's outfit

VOTE | COMMENT

I stepped off onto the Florence airport tarmac, a sigh of relief escaped my lips. The entire journey had been a pure headache, thanks to a kid who kept kicking my seat from behind. 

That's what you get when you're stuck in economy class. But I brushed it off, reminding myself that I was in this with my crew members. Harry and Andrew were up in first class, living the high life, while Winston had settled into business class.

I watched as a few of our crew members started carrying everyone's luggage.

Neo took charge of my suitcase and handed it over with a nod. "Thanks, Neo," I muttered, feeling grateful.

But as I waited for Winston to join us, I couldn't help but notice that every crew member was looking at me, their expressions strangely amused. 

Just in time, Alex and Betty, our resident gossipers who took care of the attendance of crew members, surrounded me with smirks on their faces.

I raised an eyebrow, my curiosity piqued. "What?" I asked, trying to sound nonchalant.

Alex clapped his hands together, his eyes locked on me. "One thing I don't understand, Zayn, is why you sat in economy class with us when you can clearly afford expensive bags like Gucci, and that new edition Versace you're wearing, plus those cool Louboutin shoes." 

My cheeks heated up with embarrassment as I suddenly remembered what I had on. I wished I could throw this suitcase at Harry's face for making me look like a clown.

I gave Alex a tight smile, aware that the entire crew was now focused on me. "Well," I began, my voice a bit hesitant, "I saved up to buy these things."

Betty chimed in, laughing. "Tell us your secret, Zayn, so we can all have those luxuries." 

I shrugged, trying to play it cool.

"Yeah, Zayn, from which decade were you saving?" Alex teased, and the laughter from the others filled the air. My frustration mounted.

"It's none of your damn business," I replied casually, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it. I took a drag, blowing out the smoke, and locked eyes with Alex.

Winston arrived just in time, rushing everyone to the tour bus that was waiting. All of us crammed in, and I chose the window seat, resting my head against the window pane.

I slid my eyes closed, expecting to take a little nap and block out the chatter about my pocket and the airplane seats.

.
.
.

I felt a gentle shaking, as if someone was trying to wake me from a dream. Slowly, I opened my eyes and found Neo looking down at me with a wide smile. I groggily adjusted to my surroundings, realizing that no one else was left on the tour bus.

"We've arrived at the location," Neo informed me cheerfully. I stretched my body a bit before standing up and stepping down from the bus.