Chapter Twenty-One

Dean screams in agony, tossing back his head as Velkin's arched claws cut across his arm. He took a gasping breath as he was released. His face sliced, grey shirt and colored flannel covered with similar scratch marks. Drying with blood. He flashes a glum look at Ocula, who stepped out from the far part of the cell. His repugnant appearance making Dean's blood broil. Finally able to take a look at him for longer than scattered fifteen second increments. A well aged face, easily a creature in his mid sixties. His eyes, a shade of ashen aqua, emphasized by the smooth grey walls. A Grecian nose beneath rich eyebrows on sickly white and blue pigmented skin. With long, hollow cheeks and doberman pointed ears. His short salt and pepper hair styled royally out of his way. Giving attention to the viciously risen scar that traced the side of his neck to the front of his throat. No doubt a wound from Kyiah, or her father. With stubby, honed dark claws, and his single pair of fangs, that never retracted. On permanent display behind thin lips.

"Come on, Dean!" Velkan encourages lucidly. "She's waiting for you! Can't you hear her crying? Hear her screaming?" His face flinches as he giggles. "Tick tock Winchester, she's almost cooked!" Dean pulls against the restrains as Velkan drags a single, russet, talon across his forearm. Forced to give out a gruff shout. He crumples his face, catching his breath as the nail left his skin. "This isn't doing a thing for you is it?" Velkan frowns in exaggerated disappointment, Dean raises his chin.

"Bite me." He snaps. Velkan's face electrifies in derangement, an ominous rattling leaks from his physical form in excitement. He pushes out a trembling breath.

"Can I?!" He begs with a hiss, diving for Dean's neck. Using both hands to pry his head away from his shoulder. His slender, lengthy fangs, inches from Dean's tasty, sweat marinated, skin.

"Down, boy." The brutish voice orders. Velkan  promptly removes himself, bowing graciously at Ocula's storming presence. "Winchester." He greets.

"Dick bag." Dean mocks. Ocula sneers, striking Dean with a stiff palm.

"Watch your tongue." He spits, using his telekinesis to force Dean to face him. Making him inhale sharply. "You are speaking, to royalty." He chews between his teeth, staring into the driven mortal. He adjusts his head toward Velkan, who instantaneously creeps to his side. "Is she ready?" The delusional Prince nods, reaching up to worship his Lord with a shaken hand. "Good." His response made him cower. "Bring her." Velkan's eyes shine ravenously before teleporting. Leaving an excited chortle to linger through the air. "Get ready for the show." Ocula advised hatefully, shoving his face away.

"You will NEVER break her!" Dean shouts at Ocula's back. He stops, simply moving his head over his shoulder.

"Watch me." He encouraged, returning to his perfect spot in the cellar, just as Velkan's titters return to the air. Appearing beside Ocula, holding Kyiah's limp body in his arms. Dean straightens in his chair, continuing his thrashing as Velkan savagely let her roll off his arms and plummet onto the concrete with a thud. Dean held his breath, staring at her pale face. Waiting, pleading, for her to move as Velkan locks her to the chains of the center circle. Kai was completely numb, no longer able to get any kind of feeling from her limbs. Rendering her completely useless from the affects of the vampire venom flowing through. But her senses? Unstoppable. She'd been listening to Dean's heart beat for the past forty hours. Hearing it through the underground pipe system. Using it as her focus beneath her drowning reality. Knowing she was exactly 200 feet from him at all times, since he's been supremely stationary ever since his arrival. Which she smelt.

She looked nothing Kyiah...Her warm tinted skin now a colorless ivory, and her long loose curls chopped short, just a few inches past her jaw in a textured, a-line, long bob. Dyed jet black, with two winter white strips to frame her face, complete with slim bangs cut just above her brow. Still wearing the Medieval Gothic attire from the torture video. "Good." Ocula breathes. He glances to a statued Dean. "Don't you recognize her? This is what she looked like while she was sitting in MY THRONE. Ruling MY KINGDOM..." He raised his voice. "THIS. Is Tsia!" He bathed himself in his moment before taking the first step toward her. Dean struggles under the robust leather, grunting beneath each tug. "Sweetheart. Wake uuup." Ocula brushes his dress shoe against her dead face. She doesn't react, provoking him to kick her hard in the chest. She gasps out a vengeful growl, coughing to take in oxygen, peeking open a burning spiteful eye. Only able to see through cracked, red netted, vision. "Hi, Princess. Feeling hungry?" Tsia crinkled her spliced face, tucking it between her arm and the ground with a low groan.