Chapter Forty-Five

Sarcastic clapping spins the reunited trio on their heels, looking up at the sound. Velkan was perched like a gargoyle at the bottom of the mighty throne. With Ocula, resting in the royal seat. His leg crossed over his knee in a demeaning posture. A gothic, double sleeved velvet tailcoat flares up at his shoulders, and down at his arms. It's lavish, Victorian pattern, lines the top pieces, as a multi spiraled design forms on either side of his abdomen. Complete with a black, silk cape pinned around his collar. Giving light to his graphic scared throat.

"Welcome home, Tsia." Those liquid ashen eyes, grey skin, and properly parted salt & peppered hair stand out in the dim colosseum. He cocks his head, making note of Gabriel's fedora. "Playing dress up, are we?" The weaponized chain tightens in her palm as the two heatedly stare. Ocula's shifts pridefully in her prim, regal, seat. It's sable cushion risen high above his back under cresting, gold, twig like branches. His hands resting on the thick, armrests. Moving his gaze to bitterly fall on the boys, lingering on Dean with a foul smile. "Winchesters."

"Ocula." Dean scoffs. "Well man, I gotta say. That cape makes you look fat." His insult provoks Kai's split brow to pump in agreement. Picking up a bit of his ego from her predominate presence. Still illuminating at his side.

"Now, Dean." Ocula patiently clasps together his fingers. "That's no way to talk to a King."

"No king here. All I see's a soon to be dead chump." His grin crudely fades, fangs releasing at his cue to complete his octuple bite.

"Another word from you, and I will eat you myself." He threatens, rising to his feet. "I have been AWFUL patient with you..." Sam was glued  to Velkan, watching him twitch through a unraveling shiver. Finding it hard to stray from the milk white eye shakily peeking though his sweat dripped waves. Listening to the eerie rattle arising from his morbid anatomy.

"Touch him, and it'll be the last thing you ever do." Tsia swears, feeling Dean protectively inch towards her. The Underworldling's eyes find the minimal space between them, sinfully lifting his chin. "Step away, from the throne, Ocula. Or I will tear you down myself." She warns. Locking in on the fluent verve streamlining through her every cell. Her boys unending emotional wavelength's paired the spiritual freedom of her home world conjuring a new level of her evidently altered magick.

"I'd like to see you try." He proposes. Extending his hand to Velkan who instinctually transmutes to his full vampiric form. Mandibles grossly dislocating, growing top spiked, decaying, brown wings from his shoulder blades in synch with his monstrous claws. Catapulting off the ledge with a hyena like laughter, smacking down onto the tile in front of them. Leaving a solid indent at his landing. His body unwillingly jerking as he comes to a shaken rise. Neck, cracked in an unfavorable lunacy while his eyes roll in his head, his arm flexed back in contortion. Giving a psychotic chuckle as his wings further extend to an epic length. He was a literal, ticking, time bomb. Registering the feral threat of his instability, Kyiah casts him away with her hand, sliding him across the stone. His wings flap against her accelerated ability, promoting her to step forward to intensify her juice. When he breaks away. Teleporting midway through to materialize just a few feet before her. Dean tapped a few bullets into his chest to keep him at bay and Kai whips her chain. The vampire gives his arm, letting the links cuff around his wrist before grabbing hold and yanking hard against his end. Forcing her towards him, and out of Dean's reach. Dislocating her arm with a stern pop, surfacing her anguished cry. He spins her so her back is to his chest, wrapping the chain around her throat. Forcing Kai to choke out gasps as she fights, her illuminance glitching in and out against Velkan's strength. He wafts his wings, and the two of them leave the ground.

"Kai!!" Dean counters, firing a double shot into one of Velkan's leathery appendages. The vehement vamp screeches, snapping his head to Dean. Dropping her from a near ten feet as he flys to brutally tackle Dean to the ground. Making the demon blade spiral out of his jacket. Kyiah stops her plummet with just a second to spare, setting herself to the floor, heaving in air as she tears the tether from her neck. Gabriel's fedora on the ground behind her. Her aura flutters, regaining a much harsher burn as it settles back into power. Velkan shoves his knee into Dean's chest, his hands around both wrists to completely pin him down. Concealing him in his broad wingspan. Shuddering with insanity, excreting a lusty rattle as he dipes his fangs toward Dean's face.