Love language #5: physical touch🎀

There is some crying and stuffs but I didn't think it was as bad to put as 💔, tell me if it should include the
angst symbol though! It's angst/comfort❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    George didn't like it when Dream left him alone at home, and he especially didn't like it when he left the country without him. Which he commonly did. Dream would leave for LA to work on his music or do something like go to the grocery store, both of them seeming equal length to George. He didn't like when Dream was gone, not because he didn't trust him, or because he was clingy, he just liked to know that if he wanted to, he could leave his room and give Dream a kiss, hold his hand, give him a hug, anything to tell his brain that he was here, and not leaving. It was painful to see him go, but he always wore the stupid, wide smile as he watched him leave, pretending his insides weren't cracking and slowly falling apart as he received the 'just landed' text.

    Sapnap was fine, he was definitely company, but he couldn't replace Dream if he tried for hundreds of years. George would sometimes wake up, looking around himself to see his gray apartment, the walls themselves having no life or meaning. He'd wake up, depressed and alone, the only thing he had being Dreams voice over a phone or through a headset. He'd wake up and be in front of a computer screen, wearing a smile and streaming to thousands of people, having no one to cry to in the middle of the night. Then he'd wake up next to Dream,
cuddled in his arms as his mouth turned up into a smile, the smell of a new place and the feeling of a persons arms around him telling him he was no longer alone.

    He missed that feeling every single time he woke up without Dream, the brunet becoming obsessed with touching his boyfriend. The reassuring feeling of touching something solid, something that was physically there, that's what told him he wasn't alone. He wouldn't say he had attachment issues, or that he was clingy, none of that, he just wanted to be reassured that he was loved and had someone by his side, someone like a best friend, a lover who would do anything for him, a soulmate who had been waiting across the world for him. Now as he lay awake in his bed, Dream being absent from him, he couldn't help but feel how oddly cold his limbs were, or notice the small things like how the window was just a little bit off center in the wall.

    Everything just felt so off without Dream, everything feeling so depressing and unamusing to him now. He wanted the touch of his lover, and the feeling of a cat or a hug from his friend would never replace it. George checked the time again, 2:33 am, meaning that Dream was probably asleep now in LA, it being eleven for him. George wanted to call him, hear his voice like when it was the only thing he had of him, but he didn't want to disturb him, knowing the boy needed his sleep. George however, couldn't fall unconscious, worried that he'd have a nightmare about being back in that damn apartment, alone and helpless. Sapnap regularly told him he didn't look so good, George didn't care about himself, he cared about Dream.

    It was the day Dream was coming back from LA that George found his first ray of hope from the last week, the day seeming just a little bit brighter. However, the good things stopped when Sapnap refused to take George to the airport with him, claiming that he looked way too tired to go anywhere, and that maybe he should go upstairs and sleep for an hour or two. George didn't fight it, even though he wanted Dream in his arms, he knew he needed to start thinking of himself, so he sadly made his way upstairs, into their room. Dream's smell became fainter and fainter as the days went by, George crying at night, knowing that it represented how Dream was just getting farther and farther from him.

    He lay on their bed, under the blankets, hugging a pillow close to his stomach and chest, imagining it was Dream, feeling his phantom arms around his waist. George closed his eyes, trying to force himself to fall asleep, unable to close his eyes, feeling like it was a chore to do only that. He did everything he could to try and make himself sleepy, closing all the curtains, making the room nice and dark. He kept on tossing and turning though, not being able to find a comfortable position, feeling like he was laying on a concrete pavement. Eventually, George couldn't handle it anymore, he sat himself up in the bed, and reached over to the nightstand where he took hold of his phone.