Nightmare in Pensacola part two💔🎀

I got my 2024 dteam bingo locked and loaded 😍
(Already got one ticked off lol)

Anyway, same TW's as part one but with suicidal thoughts, voices, and very triggering mental illness symptoms that involve auditory hallucinations/visual hallucinations/paranoia. Please, please tell me if anything is inaccurate if you suffer from things like this, I don't want to misrepresent something like this, thank you <3

ENJOY 💞

Dream can barely stand opening his eyes, that stupid window shining sunlight straight into his eyes would never be a welcoming sight. Looking down in his arms, he could see George's arms loosely wrapped around his torso, the brunet's hair slightly tousled and messy, likely from tossing in his sleep. Dream shuffles out of his hold, being careful to not wake the other from his slumber. As he stood, he stopped and looked down at the sleeping boy. The morning sunlight that he was so upset with was doing George's features a nice favor. Dream smiled and shook his head, he needed to stop thinking these kinds of things before it got him into trouble too thick to squeeze out of.

He felt, in a word, overheated. The hoodie he'd worn all night had made him sweat a little, adding the additional heat from George and the blankets, he was surprised that he didn't wiggle out of his hold unconsciously. Quietly moving out of the room, Dream slowly closed the door behind him, walking out into the hallway, moving his hand through his hair as he descended down the stairs. Making it into the kitchen, he spotted Eleanor leaning against the counter, tapping on her phone is if she were texting someone.

He ignored her, and her odd looks, as he opened the top cabinet and brought out two mugs. Though, the silence was soon filled by the words of the younger. "Morning." She quickly said with a small smile, shutting off her phone.

"Morning, who were you texting?" Dream asked, turning the kettle on as he heard his sister hum.

"My boyfriend. Some stuff happened and he's actually driving up today instead, he just got out the shower. " the girl explained, though Dream looked back at her with a confused expression. He knows his sister well, and he can tell when she's not saying something that's bothering her.

"What's wrong?" He asked ignoring what he was doing previously, and instead leaning against the counter she was. There was no beating around the bush with each other, they were blunt with what they wanted to ask or say, and Dream appreciated that, it's something he doesn't have with many other people.

The girl sighed and looked away from Dream, "I was hoping I'd ask you this later Dream.. but.. do you.." the girl paused before looking up at the blond, "do you do it back in Orlando?" She asked, looking between his eyes. Dream paused, and stood up a little.

"Do.. what?" He asked, the girl avoiding eye contact.

"You're playing coy with me Dream, you know what I'm talking about. Did you ever quit?" She repeated, standing to her full height. Dream hesitated, and shook his head.

"I.. I took a break from it.. after George came home I just had other things on my mind.." he explained, if he knew they were going to talk about this, he wouldn't've asked.

"And.. before?" The girl tilted her head, and Dream went quiet.

"When uh.. when I was faceless I guess it was.. not really the healthiest time of my life. But it wasn't the worst.. you've seen the worst." He explained, staring down at the counter with a pained look. He didn't like talking about it, it forced him to acknowledge the past.

Eleanor nodded, "I.. I remember that day.." she muttered, causing Dream to look up at her. "It was September I think, a while ago, you called me and told me that you didn't want to-.. you didn't want to live anymore." The girl choked out, and Dream paused. September. His heart began to race as his mind rushed back to the past, a time he surely wasn't proud of. Sitting next to his gaming chair with bloodied razor blades surrounding him.