What could love bring for us?💔🍈

My new favorite stream picture🥺

TW's: some mentioned homophobia, really really detailed make out session (👀), and gayness 😱

Dream groaned, listening to the same ringtone play two times, whoever was calling him at god knows time could wait. As he attempted to fall back asleep upon the song stopping, to continue his dream, the phone started ringing again. Dream flipped over on his bed, and opened his eyes with annoyance, glaring at the phone on his nightstand as he considered just leaving it to be morning Dream's problem. Reluctantly, he reached his arm out, and attempted to grab the phone off the desk, only to miss it by a couple centimeters. "Oh for crying out loud" Dream pushed himself off of his comfortable mattress, bringing his blankets with him as he grabbed his phone, unplugging it from the charger, and looking down at the screen, praying it wasn't some stupid spam that had woken him up. His demeanor changed almost instantly when seeing the caller was George, his British friend from early middle school years calling him.

Dream crawled back onto his bed, pressing the accept call button before laying his head down onto his pillows, closing his eyes as he spoke in his best awake voice, "Yeah?" He asked, looking over at his nightstand to see his clock, 1:27 am.

"I got kicked out" The voice on the other end was quiet and cracky, as if he was losing it. The sound of George's strained voice made Dream wake up quick, along with his words, but sleep still confused him from the conversation.

"What?" He asked, hoping he'd heard it wrong.

"I got kicked out" George sniffled from the other end, "can you come pick me up? Are your parents home?" He asked, and Dream sat up in his bed, not even attempting to pretend he was tired.

"Of course my parents are home," he whispered, trying not to wake them from the other rooms, along with his siblings, "where are you?" He asked, not sure how on earth he was going to get himself and his car away from home without waking anyone up, that would be a miracle. Dream threw the blankets off however, sure of himself that he wasn't going to let his best friend be alone out on the street at one in the morning. Waiting for George's answer, he crouched onto the ground and slid his shoes on, tying them quickly.

"I don't know, I kinda just.. left.." George stated, making Dream sigh, going through his phone while making sure their call was still connected. When they both got phones, they connected their locations together on their devices, making it so that they could track each other in case something like this or worse would happen, they'd want to know where the other was. Dream's screen was brought to George's location, quite a few blocks away, the cons of living on different sides of the town.

"I'm coming to pick you up, okay? Just stay where you are" George hummed in response to Dream, the blond unsure of what exactly occurred at the others house, but he was positive it was something bad, as George wouldn't be quiet and desperate like this. Dream didn't want George to get hurt, what if someone came up and mugged him or kidnapped him? He'd need to get there quickly to ensure he was safe, but where would they go? This question stopped Dream from opening his bedroom door, they couldn't go back to Dream's house, there was no way he'd be able to sneak George in without anyone hearing. Maybe he could take that chance? If his parents heard him, what would be the big deal anyway? Yeah, he'd take George back here, safe and away from any street kidnappers.

Dream slowly opened his bedroom door, turning down the volume of his phone before slowly making his way through the hallway, avoiding the creeky floorboards he had memorized from his past attempts of sneaking out, silently celebrating when he made it to the door. Dream closed the front door behind him and started making his way to his brother's car, he wouldn't mind Dream borrowing it right? George was staying suspiciously quiet on the other line, but Dream didn't engage in any conversation, they both secretly were prepared for something like this, or at least Dream was. Dream was prepared for any horrible circumstance that would happen to George, and predicted what his actions would be for each one, but never something like this. This was just something that was to never happen, George had a loving family, a fortunate life so to say, why would they kick him out?