Yeah... patches 🎀

Dream punched Sapnaps character playfully, them getting in a virtual fight about how they were stealing each other's stuff. Bad was trying to break it up, saying the two of them were acting like children. Dream looked over at his chat, he hasn't streamed for a while, and was glad people still even remembered he had a twitch channel.

He ended up killing Sapnap, taking all of his things and running back to the community house. The three of them decided to hop onto the Dream smp server to fix up some of the map. Soon, Callahan joined and the three of them just had a chatting stream.

Dreams attention was taken to the donation on the screen.

                                                                                               Slipperhdlol donated 20$
                                                                          Wheres gogy!? Btw, can you tell Bad I love him! <3

Dream read the dono out loud, Bad making a awe noise and saying he loved them back, crouching and un crouching showing his appreciation. Dream went quiet over the question, trying to hide it.

"Um.. George? I don't know, he said he was going to bed since it's like two am for him.." Dream said as he looked away. He and Sapnap had been hiding the fact that George was in Florida for a few days now, just wanting some time to themselves before posting anything. He knew the fans were suspicious of George's absences, but he ignored most questions they asked.

The chat ate up the words, just accepting Dreams answer but still being quite suspicious. Sapnap saw the sudden change and tried to change the subject, to ease the tension "Dream! Give me my stuff back!" He yelled loudly, Dream wheezing and running away with Sapnaps netherite  armor.

The stream went really well, the four of them deciding to play some bedwars together to entertain the stream for a while.

Dream was bridging to the yellow base, using his blue blocks when he heard someone come in his room. He quickly turned around and tapped something on his headset, muting himself as soon as he saw George. George looked tired, probably had just woken up.

He was wearing his black Dream hoodie that Dream gave him that morning, his hair quite messy, him not seeming to care as he rubbed his eyes.

"Why are you up? I know I didn't wake you because" Dream gestured towards the sound proof walls, George rolling his eyes.

George walked up to Dream, sitting down in his lap and resting his head on his chest, so that his legs could hang over the arm rest. Dream grabbed George's shoulder, "George I can't right now, I'm streaming" he said quietly, despite his mic being muted.

Him and George started dating well before they met up in real life, now having moved in together, they had been closer than ever. Dream doesn't know how people haven't caught on about them dating, with their playful flirting and Sapnaps mouth being so huge he can't keep a secret to save his skin.

George opened his brunette eyes "I'll be quiet" he smiled, raising a finger to his own lips. Dream sighed and pulled him close, turning on his headset and hearing Sapnap screaming at him for dying. Dream noticed he had been shot off of his little bridge, having died.

"What are you doing Dream!? Have your head in your ass!?" He yelled, "language Sapnap!" Bad yelled quickly, speaking up after so long since he wasn't playing, probably just scrolling on twitter.

"Dream had a irl freeze frame!" Sapnap yelled.

Dream rolled his eyes "I didn't Sapnap... Patches came into my room and jumped into my lap, so I couldn't focus" Dream said, Sapnap understanding. They agreed when George interrupted live, they would call him patches, since the internet knows Patches is clingy and such, like a familiar brunette.

"Oh, whatever, still, you should be paying attention!" He protested, the chat spamming patches and heart emojis. Dream giggled, if only they knew.

A while into the stream, George fell asleep and Bad said he was going to film with Skeppy in a few minutes so he left the stream. Leaving Callahan, Dream, and Sapnap. The three decided they would watch Dreams stream while he practiced some speed running.

Dream was doing pretty good, so far, he had full iron and a shield, now starting to kill some blazes in the fortress to get his blaze rods. His helmet and chestplate broke, him being on two hearts and running towards a corner, eating quickly but a wither skeleton running from behind and hit him, scaring him and making him jump.

He looked at the you died screen, Sapnap laughing his a$$ off. "F#ck! That's so f#cking dumb! I blocked it off what the hell!?" He yelled over Sapnaps laughs.

In the middle of the noises, George had been awoken by Dreams jumping and yelling. "Dream could you keep it down..." he asked quietly, Dreams face softening.

He cubbed George's face with one of his hands, moving his thumb along George's cheek "sorry baby, I won't scream again" he laughed a little, then suddenly his eyes widened. He forgot to mute.

He looked over at chat which were spamming all sorts of words, dnf, George, questioning who that was, who he called baby, all sorts of things. Sapnap noticed and started to panic "whys everyone spamming George!? That was just patches right Dream! You call her baby right Dream!" Sapnap yelled, Dream almost laughing at his attempts of being casual.

"Yeah guys, you all are nuts" Dream said boldly, chat still not believing it.

But we heard George! He was talking to you!
Wait... is George actually in florida!?
Dream called someone baby!
Did he forget to mute or something?
That was patches my a$$.

Dream sighed, everyone knew, well, maybe not. He played it off for the rest of the stream that it was patches and soon the debate died down,
Dream just knowing someone was going to clip it and analyze the clip like a detective, but who cares if they know already? He just mostly cared that he called him baby.

And if they could somehow find out that he was sitting in his lap, that would be a whole other thing. Well, maybe next time he should mute, or just tell George to get out when he streams... "Nah, I'll just mute"

1064 words