Love through the cold 🎀

George excitedly looked out the window, his hands pressed against the glass as he watched the soft, white snow fall from the baby blue sky. He, Dream, and Sapnap were visiting London to see George's family for Christmas, and since living in Florida, George hadn't seen snow in a while. "Dream it's snowing! Can we go outside?" George asked, looking over at his boyfriend who was laying on the hotel bed, on his phone.

"It is?" Dream asked, sliding off of the bed, walking over to the window to see the snow falling from the sky, the streets already having at least a foot or two of snow from it snowing the night before. "I don't know, it's cold.." Dream looked away, George rolling his eyes.

"Are you serious Dream? We bought clothes for this very thing! No excuses!" George pleaded, "Sapnap-"

"no" George eyed the raven who was laying on his bed, also looking at his phone as Dream was doing previously.

George puffed his chest out, upset at the boy. George then reached his hand out to grab onto the blondes arm, looking up at him and giving the biggest puppy eyes he could create, "please Dream? I really want to go outside and play in the snow with you" George pleaded, Dream looking between his eyes. George was sure he'd say yes, he always did whenever George used this look. Still, he remained silent. George wouldn't give in so easily, he had a secret weapon. George tilted his head, "but I love you Dream.. and I want to spend some time with you.. I guess if you want to stay here we can though.." George said, looking to the ground.

Dream sighed heavily, "alright, get gloves and an extra coat on, I'm not letting you catch hypothermia" Dream said, George's eyes lighting up. George stood on the tip of his feet, and kissed Dreams cheek, before running off to their suitcases where he grabbed his black gloves, snow boots, sweater, and a coat to go over it. He got dressed in the layers, Dream doing the same as Sapnap sat on his bed. "You coming Sapnap?" Dream asked, Sapnap staring him down.

"and see you two have fun and be a couple? Ill pass, besides, it's warm in here" Sapnap smirked, Dream rolling his eyes. Once George was done, he waited at the door with excited anticipation as Dream walked over, running a gloved hand through his hair.

"We'll be back in a minute Sapnap" Dream smiled, Sapnap humming, George sure he didn't really hear what he said. Dream opened the door for George, and the boy excitedly ran out.

George sprinted down the steps of the hotel, running out the door with Dream close behind. George felt his feet slip on the stairs, "oh shit!" George tumbled down the stairs, falling into the white snow on the ground.

"George!? Are you oka-" Dreams feet slipped on the ice, and he cursed as he also fell into the snow, shaking his head to get the snow out his hair.

George just laughed, "You looked so stupid!" George said, laughing.

Dream wiped the snow off of his lap, "you fell too idiot" Dream smirked, George just continuing his laughing fit.

"yeah but at least I didn't fall face first" he said, giggling. However, his giggling was cut short when something hit him in the face, George wiped his face, looking down at his gloved hand to see snow, looking up at Dream to see him laughing at him. George scolded, grabbing a handful of snow, before chucking it straight at Dreams face. George laughed as he saw Dream cough, snow dropping out his mouth.

"George!" Dream exclaimed at the brunette boy, who managed to stand.

"You started it!" George said with a wide smile. He watched as Dream stood, before tackling George to the ground, knowing the snow would cushion the boys fall. George coughed, "Dream you're heavy! I can't breathe!" He said with a wide smile. Dream chuckled as he pushed himself off of the giggling boy.

Dream brought a hand to George's face, cupping his cheek, warming up the boys skin, "You're so cute you know that?" Dream asked, making George's face turn a bit red. Dream tilted his head to the side, leaning down to give George a kiss. George leaned forward, but Dream used his other hand to smush a bunch of snow into his face, "that's for nearly killing me!" Dream wheezed, jumping off George as the brunette coughed up the snow, wiping his face.

"You're so stupid you know that?" George asked, taking a minute, before swinging his leg under and over the snow, throwing a big wave of it into Dreams face. The boy didn't react, he just closed his eyes tight as snow hit him all along his front side. George giggled as Dream wiped the ice cold snow off of his face and front.

"Alright, alright, we're even now" Dream said, giggling. George just laughed along with him, his face cold from the snow smushed into his face. George crawled over to Dream, holding his face with both his hands.

"Can I get an actual kiss now?" George asked, Dream rolling his eyes, before leaning down and connecting the twos lips, George finding that the boys face was cold, but he couldn't imagine his was any warmer. George traced his thumb over Dreams cheekbones, before pulling away from him, the brunette seeing his and Dreams breath intertwine in the air as it turned visible from the cold. "I love you Dream" George said, bringing one of his hands to Dreams hair, ruffling it up to get the snow out of it.

The blonde laughed and wrapped his arms around George's waist, "You better" Dream smirked, "if it were Sapnap, he'd be buried in snow right now" Dream said, George just giggling, happy that he had a free pass when it came to attacking Dream. George leaned forward and kissed the brim of Dreams nose, before lowering his head to kiss his lips again. He didn't know how he got so lucky to have a person like Dream in his life, and he didn't know where he'd be without him.

Why can I imagine a cute couple scene of two lovers playing in snow together? And why is it living in my head actually rent free?

I KNOW IT WAS SHORTER THAN USUAL BUT I STILL HOPE YOU LIKED IT, I LOVE YOU GUYS AND PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT ANY SPELLING ERRORS <3<3<3<3<3<3❤️❤️❤️💞💞💞🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰💖💖

1100 words