Say you love me🎀

This is George's pov in manhunt, they will be povs in the game, basically, Minecraft is their
world... it's complicated😅

George watched Bad be punched by Sapnap repeatedly, something about him taking stuff from the furnace. George rolled his eyes at his two friends, they were supposed to be finding Dream. They were all already in the nether so it was no telling where Dream could be, hell, he could be on his way back to the portal right now!

As George was trying to break up the fight between his teammates, he saw a flash of green at the corner of his eye. Excited and nervous, he called out to his comrades "Guys! I see him, he's going to the portal!" George said in his harsh British accent, his two friends following him to where they saw Dream.

George strayed away from the two, feeling his heart pound. Dream could be anywhere, with any items. It was scary to think he could just pop right out of no where and kill him.

George felt the sense of eyes on him, turning around and holding his axe up high, he looked for his two friends. "Sapnap!" He yelled, no answer. "Ah sh1t... what if Dreams here!?" George worried.

George ran through the fortress, turning corners and just hoping he wouldn't run into either Dream or a dangerous mob. George heard faint footsteps running at a close pace to his, he smiled brightly "That must be Sapnap and Bad!" He thought.

George rounded the corner, bumping into something and falling to the ground, he immediately grabbed his axe after dropping it, and scooted back, opening his eyes. First thing he saw was the white mask, and that was the only thing he needed to see to freak out.

George scrambled to his feet, holding his shield and axe tightly in his hands, Dream was just standing there, why? "I should attack! No.. I have no food! What should I do? I could run, but I don't know where Sapnap and bad are, Maybe I could fight him- nope" George stepped back, an idea popping in his head.

"Sapnap!" He screamed "I found him!" He yelled, Dream running up to him and swinging his axe, as if it say that George should stop yelling "Bad! Sapnap!" George yelled, he was frightened, blocking with his shield and jumping farther back with his feet.

His friends were so far. George tripped over his own feet, dropping his shield and axe in the process. He watched Dreams axe lower down at a alarming rate, George closing his eyes and preparing to be killed, just to open them and see the normal spawn point.

But he didn't, George kept his eyes closed, slowly opening them to see Dreams axe no longer coming closer to his face. "Why won't you kill me!?" He screamed, was he teasing him?

Dream laughed quietly, and stepped forward, moving his fluffy hair out the way of his face "you can't do anything George" he laughed "Sapnap and Bad are gone, it's just you and me, and my axe" He laughed.

George swallowed sharply, why was he stalling? "Dream wait!" George yelled.

Dream paused, George continuing as he reached his hand out "I'll... I'll give you all my Enders pearls.. or, I'll lead you to the stronghold! Just don't kill me!" He yelled. He just didn't want to be killed, the spawn point they had was so far away that Dream would've beaten the game by the time George made it to the portal.

Dream removed the mask off of his face, revealing his scarred face, probably from previous fights. "Okay, I'll leave you alive if you do one thing George" he laughed.

George stood up a bit, leaning against the wall "what..?" He asked.

Dream leaned close "say you love me and I'll let you live" he smirked, George's face becoming red.

"What!?" George yelled.

"You heard me, I want you to tell me you love me" he smiled, holding his axe behind him as he leaned forward. George was cornered, he had no way to run. He sighed, the only option.

"Um.." he looked away, not even attempting to hide his face "I.." George paused, why was saying three words so difficult! "Just three words George! And you live! Come on!" He yelled at himself.

"Yes?" Dream asked.

George looked at the ground, "IloveyouDream" he said quickly.

"Sorry couldn't hear you, what was that?" Dream asked, obviously taunting him.

George sighed "I love you! Okay, I love you" George averted his eyes from Dreams face, who was smiling very brightly.

"Love you too George" Dream gave George half a stack of food and ran out the fortress, George sighing in relief that he didn't kill him. Maybe that was it, every time Dream was about to kill him, he should just say he loves him and he might get away with it.

George laughed a bit to himself "what an idiot"

833 words