Lost in your eyes🍈

*NOOT NOOT intensifies*

For context, George is not colourblind in this.. just.. thought I'd mention that :I

Panic, anticipation, and worry all welled up inside George as he, along with his four allies, chased down their common enemy. It felt like yesterday when George took the job and started chasing an escapee who went by the name of Dream. But what felt like an even earlier time, was when people began to become added to the scene. It was only George at first, the hunter and assassin believing full heartedly that he could hunt and kill Dream if necessary. Then Sapnap, an agent sent by the very prison Dream broke out of, was added to his team. Then Bad, a knight. Then Antfrost, a skilled soldier. Then the Prison's warden himself, Sam. The price for Dream's head became more and more heavy the more villages he raided and the more people he killed to get to an unknown goal. George, even with five allies by his side, felt frightened by the sound of someone drinking a potion or the sound of tnt being lit.

The chase had been going on for months, so many sleepless nights passed where George and his allies switched through positions, watching the camp grounds while the others slept. Every day seemed like an endless fight, Dream only seemed to be advancing more and more. George couldn't stand it anymore, and they all stayed up late hours some nights, theorizing ways they could possibly kill him. Turning him in alive was no longer an option, there was no hope for him to stay in a prison, don't even suggest rehabilitation, those things were thrown off the table many moons ago. Still, they followed Dream's trails of abandoned boats and small fires set on the ground, this hunt turning from a side job to a full life dedication to George. He was to be the one to kill Dream, even though Sapnap seemed the most dedicated to do it.

It was in the moment George saw a blur of a green sweater run past from the bottom of the cliff he and his allies stood on, that he realized that this could be their chance. They had full iron, all of them, and they had plenty of food. From a distance, Dream didn't look too threatening, so he immediately alerted them to their new guest, and they began the hunt. Using a helpful tracker that was placed inside Dream's arm during his time in the prison, they were able to use Sam's compass to track the blond across the world, anywhere he went, and so finding an entrance to a cave he surely went down was easier than they'd expected. Bad, the general planner of the group, proceeded their positions with Sam and Sapnap in the front, him and George in the middle, and Ant in the back, watching their backs carefully as they treaded into the large ceilinged cave with only the light of Sapnap's torch.

They walked through the maze like area for a while, until George paused, "Do you guys hear that?" He asked, it sounded like a sort of beeping noise. His instincts were on end, along with his arm and neck hairs, but his group kept moving cautiously through the cave. It was too dark to see anything more than each other, but when a small, red light began to flick on and off in order with the beeps on the ground, George watched as Sam neared the light. He held his hand up, and the rest of them stopped, and watched as the creeper hybrid went forward, and picked up whatever it was. A red liquid dripped from Sam's hand as he looked at the red, blinking light. He observed it for a solid three seconds, before his whole body visually tensed.

"What's wrong Sam?" Bad asked from beside George, and Sam slowly turned around, a look of pure horror on his face. Sapnap shined his torch at what he was holding, it looked like a bloodied capsule of sorts, and it made George gag, looking at the blood oozing off of it.

"It's Dream's tracker." He stated, and all five of them froze, then, they heard an echoed laugh run through the cave walls. On pure instinct, they all whipped out their weapons, George grabbing the hilt of his sword as he looked around, unable to see anything but a few flashes of a green blur that whizzed by before he could even decide if he imagined it.