Destined to fall in love🎀

Let's go!!!! My first time ever writing Karlnap! Yea, I'm adding Karlnap because......... I can!

Let's just go over something real quick:
Fluff:🎀
Angst:💔
Lime:🍈
I'll add this in the title from now on🥰

Karl watched George rush around their dorm, asking him which clothes he should wear and such. "What about this one?" He pulled up a blue sweater "or I could wear something more casual" he showed Karl a black unzipped jacket.

Karl giggled, standing up and giving George the blue sweater "why are you so nervous? It's just a date" he rolled his eyes, George turning around with wide eyes like Karl just said he does weed.

"Just a date!? Excuse you sir, but it's not just a date! It's a date with the most charming, handsome, popular, charismatic boy in the entire school!" George wailed his arms in the air "and why aren't you getting ready huh!?" He exclaimed.

Karl raised his eyebrow, as he backed up because of George's little outburst "me? Why would I get ready?" He asked, was he going on the date with him?

George let out a irritated groan "for Nick! Duh! You know, Dreams friend! I told you last week that Dream and I are going to let you two get to know each other while we go on our date!" George yelled, Karl's memory of this incident coming back.

"Ohhh... Oh!" Karl quickly brung his hands into his soft hair "I'm going on a date too!" He yelled, George putting his hands on his hips.

"Yeah, and don't call it a date so soon Karl, its just a hang out" he laughed, Karl blushing at his dumbfounded words. Karl rushed to his room and got together some clothes, he decided on a pair of black skinny jeans, and a multi colored sweater with various shades. He had multiple accessories like rings, a bracelet, and two leaf shaped earrings on both of his ears.

He went to the bathroom and spent at least fifteen minutes fixing his hair, since it looked all messy from him waking up. He wondered what he would look like, act like, and sound like. Would he be nice? Or was a douche?

George knocked on the bathroom door, causing Karl to jump "what are you doing in there! Come on!" George yelled, Karl turning back to the mirror.

"One sec! Chill!" He yelled back. Karl opened up a drawer, looking at all of George's make up. He smiled nervously, a little eyeliner won't hurt right? Karl added a bit of a black sharp next to his eye, darkening his eyelashes to look as good as possible. He wasn't sure why he was so nervous, it's literally just his friends boyfriends friend.

Karl opened the door, the other male standing there leaning against the wall. George wore a loose tan sweater that was tucked into his black skirt that went to the tip of his knees. His hair looked more smooth and over his forehead while his eyes also had a bit of dark make up along them.

"Are you done? You've been in there for like half an hour!" George exclaimed, Karl just used to his loud voice when he was either frustrated or confused.

"Yes, yes, now when are we supposed to go?" Karl asked, fixing his sweater to make a paw with his hand.

"Fifteen minutes ago" George said with a upset look.

Karl's eyes went wide as he rushed to his room to grab his phone and apply a quick layer of chapstick. Once he got everything he needed, he rushed to the door where George was waiting. They both quickly walked out the dormitory's of their high school, they weren't even meant to have dormitories in high school but the school insisted it was safer and more cost resistant to have the kids in dorms.

Karl hopped into the drivers side of the car, George hopping into the passenger side. Since the last time George almost ran over a dog, he wasn't aloud to drive with Karl in the car anymore.