Burnt out💔🎀

George and his brother were two very different individuals, might I give you a few examples? When George spends all night studying for a big exam, his brother plays video games and steals the answer sheet from the teacher, somehow getting a better grade than his hard working little brother. George was picked on and pranked by his brother, he was woken up in the middle of the night once when he had dumped an entire bowl filled with ice water onto him. Another example of how insanely different they were was their sexuality's, George's brother, Grant, was straight as a ruler, a pen, a, unwrinkled paper, meanwhile George never had any attraction to girls in his life. While Grant was okay with George being gay, he still never missed a beat to make fun of him and tell his friends that he has dick breath.

    Another thing that was different about them was that George had a job, or well, he did something that made him money. He was a YouTuber, he'd been doing it with his best friends Clay and Nick who he'd only ever call Dream and Sapnap, since they were their social media nicknames. They all went to high school together, and eventually college before the two dropped out, finding that YouTube was supporting them well. George didn't drop out however, he still made an effort to go to school even though he knew he didn't want to be anything but a YouTuber. It was the schedule he made for himself that made him want to shoot his head off his own neck.

    He'd wake up, get to his nine hours of classes, come home to his annoying brother, record, edit by staying up until one am, and repeat. Exhausted was an understatement when it came to George's life, but there was one thing that made George's blood boil, on this particular morning, George had fallen asleep at his desk, his cheek pressed against his keyboard as he slept, his editing software still open. This wasn't the one thing that made him lose his shit, it was what woke him up that did. "George get the fuck out!" George sat up straight with a yelp, and looked over as his door was slammed open by Grant himself.

    "Why?" He asked, rubbing his cheek, feeling the pattern of the keys along the skin. He could hear music, alone with heavy footsteps and loud voices.

    "I need your room, so get the hell out the house" Grant slid his hands into his jeans pockets, looking at George as if he was just going to accept his brothers orders.

    "Again, why?" He asked, folding his arms, Grant rolling his eyes.

    "Because I've got people here and we need somewhere to hang out that isn't the living room." He explained, making George lean back in his chair with his arms folded.

    "Why can't you use your room?" He asked, realizing that the loud noises downstairs was a party, of course Grant would use the chance of a weekend and their parents being out of the house to throw a major party, he did it all the time in high school and he'd blame George, causing the brunet to be the one having to clean up after him.

    "Because I don't want anyone touching my shit, I've got expensive stuff in there that I don't want messed with" He explained, "So out" He pointed to the doorway behind him, and George furrowed his eyebrows.

    "Why can't you use the living room?" He asked, making Grant groan.

    "Is this twenty questions or something? We can't use the living room because some bitch I invited spilt a bunch of alcohol on the sofa, don't mention the kitchen, puke, everywhere. So get out" Grant ordered, and George's eyes widened.

    "what!?" George turned off his computer and stood from his seat, rushing down the hallway and skipping a few steps as he flew down the stairs, seeing that there was in fact, puke everywhere. It smelled like a trap house had sex in a dumpster, sweat, alcohol, heat, and puke filled George's senses as he looked at the utter mess downstairs. He looked at the clock on the wall, it wasn't even ten in the morning yet. George sprinted to the living room, seeing there was alcohol and cigarette burns all around the cushions, making George bring his hands to his hair, and tug on it hard. His stupid fucking brother would always do this, and he'd get in trouble, George had enough, he was getting out of this shit show of a house before it swallowed him.