Chapter Twenty Five - Perrie [explicit]

I am warm from the inside and I'm wet.
I want to feel Chan inside me. I want to feel him pumping into me and wrap my legs around him.

But I know I have to be patient.
Not for too much longer, though, judging by the bulge in his underwear.
He is big, and anticipation lets a special kind of hunger grow inside me.
I pull him up on the bed and push him, until he leans against the headboard with his back.
"May I return the favor?"
The words are barely a whisper in the dark, but he hears them.
"Yes," he answers, "Yes, please."

I climb on top of him, straddling his lap with my legs.
I rub myself against his abdomen, trying to keep the rush of his dutiful service, while pressing a kiss to his lips, then to his chin, then to his neck.
His head rolls back, exposing more of his skin to me. I nibble at the sensitive spot beneath his earlobe, making my way down to his chest from there.
He groans and sucks in his breath quickly when my wet middle brushes against his hardness as I start scooting down on him.

It's his turn to raise his hips, pressing himself against me, and my turn to press him down again.
"Patience, baby," I whisper and we both chuckle.
"Fuck, Perrie," Chan says, "You're driving me crazy."
"Likewise," I answer and look up at him as I press a kiss against the flat of his stomach.
His eyes are halfway closed, he's watching me with his chest rapidly rising and falling.

With my teeth, I lift the waistband of his briefs and he groans again.
I pull them down with his help and push them off the bed, before finally laying eyes on the object of my desire.
He's big.
Chan has every reason to be proud.
"Tell me what you like," I say to Chan as I kiss his hips the way he did with me. "Guide me, baby. I want this to be good for you."

"I want your lips, baby," Chan wets his lips, his eyes never leaving my face, "Start with that glorious mouth of yours, please."
And so I do.
The second my lips touch his tip, Chan sighs in lust and puts a hand to his face.
I take him inside my mouth as far as I can, slowly working my way up and down his length.
"Yes, just like that," Chan whispers, reaching down to gather my hair at the back of my head and away from my face.

Chan's erection is hard inside my mouth, yet smooth and velvety.
I take a lot of time caressing the tip, plumping my lips or the tip of my tongue against it.
Chan sighs and groans. He makes noises I've never heard him make before, and the sensation is giving me a new sense of power.
I'm doing this to him.
I'm the reason he's feeling all this pleasure.
The thoughts give me new energy and I starts massaging the bottom of his dick with my hands as my lips take care of the tip.

"Yes, Perrie, keep going," Chan pleads, "Please. You're doing so great. You're doing so well, babygirl."
I smile, the words like honey to me, and grant him his wishes.
Soon, he's pulsing and twitching and I come up to Chan's face again.
He drives a thumb over my lips, ever so gently, and then kisses me.
"Thank you," he whispers, "Thank you so much for this."
"My pleasure, truly," I answer and meet his eyes, boldly, "But I need you to fuck me, Chan. I need you right now."

Chan grins, a surprised laugh leaving his mouth.
Before he can say anything, I bend over to my bedside table and pull out a small plastic square.
"I have a condom," I say and swallow thickly, my hands curling around his shoulders, "So, please don't make me wait much longer. I need you, Chan."
Without a word, Chan takes the condom
from my hand, tears the package open with his teeth, and rolls it over his erection.

Then he wraps an arm around my middle and turns us until I am laying beneath him again.
I open my legs and he places himself between them, I can feel his cock already against my middle and I start moving my hips up and down in search of much needed friction.
"Are you sure you want this?"
I look at Chan and place a hand against his cheek.
"Yes," I say. "I want this. I want you."
He nods.

And then his lips meet mine as he slowly inserts his erection into my slit.
I press my legs against his sides and suck in a deep breath of air as he fills me.
He gives me a second to get used to the sensation of him inside me, kissing my neck and face to make it easier for me.
But then he starts moving, in and out, pumping slowly at first.
His eyes never leave my face, constantly looking for clues and traces of my thoughts, and I drive a hand through his hair.
"Faster," I breathe, "Please, Chan. Fuck me faster."

He immediately obeys and I can feel the wave start building inside me.
Skin to skin, face to face, we're breathing the same air.
Intertwined like this, we're so close I can almost feel his heart beat in myself.
And then, with a deep curl of his hip, he hits a spot so golden, I let out a small scream.
"Yes," I move my hips against his, mirroring his rhythm, "Right there. Oh, my God, yes!"
My head falls back and Chan takes one of my hands and intertwines our fingers, holding himself up with the other arm.

He pumps into me, our bodies slick with sweat, and I sigh into his ear.
Chan's not quiet either, he groans with every move, and a look of bliss crosses his face when the muscles inside me start to contract.
"Fuck, baby," his voice is rough in my ear, "I'm going to come. You're doing so well, Perrie."
I nod, unable to say anything, the sweaty mess that he makes me.
He leans his forehead against mine and murmurs, "You feel so good. Fuck, this feels so good."

Again, he finds the golden spot inside me and hits it. Again and again and again.
I am sure I stopped breathing, all I feel is him inside me and the sweet explosion somewhere between my middle and my spine.
"I'm coming," I manage to get out and meet Chan's eyes. "Fuck, keep going, baby. I'm going to come."
He's smiling, pressing a kiss against the top of my nose.
I place a hand against his cheek and say to him, "Come with me, Chan. Come for me."

It takes all but a few seconds for him to fall over the edge.
I can feel him spasm inside me, and the feeling of it is what I needed to drive myself over to the climax of it all.
Our bodies are pressed against each other as we groan and sigh and murmur in unison.
Our breathing is heavy. I see stars, I see Chan.
I can taste sowmthing sweet in the back of my throat and I'm warm.
Chan is beautiful above me. He then collapses, unable to hold himself up any longer, and presses down on me, engulfing me in his embrace.

For a few moments, neither of us moves.
We're out of breath, and I can feel him still pulsing inside of me.
Slowly, he softens and Chan pulls out of me.
Chan lays down beside me, on his side, and pushes the hair out of my face.
He kisses me, soft as a butterfly's wing, and I turn my face to hide in the space between his shoulder and face.
The air is filled with the scent of us.

"Thank you," Chan says then, "You were amazing. Thank you for giving me this moment with you."
"Thank you, too," I whisper back and smile.
Both of us are still out of breath, but we chuckle. Airy laughs, our bodies still pressed together.
"I need to use the restroom," I say then and move to get up.
By the door, I turn back.
Chan is taking off the condom.
"Do you want to take a shower with me?"
His face lights up like a candle.

My shower is small but we fit.
We stand arm in arm for a few minutes, just enjoying each other's presence under the falling water. And then I start slathering him in shower gel.
He does the same for me, until we're both covered in foam and smell like jasmine and pomegranate.
I wash his hair.
He washes mine.
My skin still tingles from the sex, and I know he's sensitive as well, so we both make sure to be gentle with each other.

It's way after four in the morning when we finally lay back in bed. His arms are heavy around me, and he's warm against me.

I am almost asleep when he says, "This is everything I wanted for so long."
I nod and cuddle myself deeper into him.
"Me too," is all I manage to say before the darkness of sleep overtakes me.
And I am not entirely sure - I could be wrong - but I think I heard Chan say something before I fell asleep.

I think I heard him say, "Perrie, I think I fell in love with you.