Intro

Becky
Married to Nop
2years of marriage
Not a easy relationship
Nop cheating her on Nita. But still fucks her when he needs.

Freen
Married to Seng
2 years of marriage
Everything is fine. But still Freen feel sad about the marriage.

Plot
Becky's PoV
I really didn't want to go to his party. But he is forcing me to come with him. He says I'm so gorgeous and he wants to make other mans jealous. I know exactly whom he fucks behind my back.

I don't really love him but I'm with him because of reasons you'll soon know. He bought me a most revealing dress ever. I just wore it. Even if I reject he will just force me to wear. As I came down and was ready to leave. He came to hold my hand but he pushed me to the wall and started kissing me. I really don't like to kiss him after what I saw the other night.

Yes I saw him fucking with his assistant. I really got so angry but I can't get separated for now. I really have to pretend and it's really so hard. My tears were about to fall off but I controlled it. He started to kiss passionately but I soon pushed him and said "We'll be late Nop let's leave now."

He said "Oh baby you look so sexy in this dress. Can we just cancel the party and make love?"

I pushed him even more and said "No, you said it's important for you right. How can you miss it? Now come on let's go."

He nodded frustratedly. I really don't care after what I saw. Not that I don't want to leave him but some things are complicated. I want to leave him and I even asked my father about it, but I still want to get all the evidence. Yes he's my mom's murderer and we know it all I'm trying to bring out all the evidence to put him behind bars 😤.

We didn't have child yet because I keep pushing it. I really do like children just that I don't want to have his. He is a fuck.

We soon reached the party and Nop held me by waist as though I'm his doll and he wants to show off. A couple came by us and Nop introduced me to them. And then I saw the lady who looked, omg she is so handsome and really hot. The guy said "She is my wife Freen Sarocha."

I shook my hand with her and we both had a eye contact. We both didn't want to break it and I already felt hot just by seeing her. She is damn hot. I don't think I can't resist her.

The party continued and we went on. Nop keeps on showing off me but I was lost somewhere. In the eyes of the gorgeous lady in the party. Why didn't I meet her before? She is someone's wife? Can I borrow her? Fuck Becky what are you even thinking? It's wrong? What's wrong when my husband can cheat even I can right?

My mind was filled with debate and it went on and on until Nop let me free and went to some investors to his company. I came to the lady who's husband also got busy at the same time.

I said "Hello I'm..."

She said "I heard you're Rebeca."

I said "Ya you can just call me Becky. Well you're gorgeous."

She said turning red ☺️ "You're gorgeous too."

Then we drank the wine and we had a awkward silence but we both stared each other again and again like we both were checking out each other.

I didn't mind. But I felt even she maybe interested in me so I took a chance to flirt.

I said "Do you run a bank?"

She said "What? No. 🤔 why?"

I said "Because you increase my heart rate."

She laughed 🤭🤭 and said "You do nice joke."

The girl is falling Becky try harder.

I said again "your eyes are like ocean; I could swim in them all day."

She giggled again 😂😂🤭 and said "Enough of flirting Miss. cutie I'm already taken."

I said holding my heart "Ahh. It hurts." 😓 😢 I did it dramatically.

She said "But your also taken so stop already, you act well."

I said "What if I want to be single again only to have you? Will you be single too?"

Now she looked away. Her giggling stopped and she became sad😔. Her smile was replaced with regrets. Maybe she too regretted her marriage. I held her hand and said "It will be fine Miss. Hottie don't worry."

She again smiled and said "What? 😳Miss. Hottie?"

I said "Yep you're too hot I can resist."😉. I winked at her

She looked away turning red☺️☺️🫣🤭She is definitely falling for me.

......................
Hey guys I'm back 🤪.

Ha new story I hope you guys would like it. Don't take anything personal it's just fanfic ok. And no hateredness. Let's support Freen and Becky for ever.
And do u guys like emoji's in the story let me know I'll use it often 🫣.🤣🤣🤣
🙏😉
Your kind author
-D