Leaf's evolution

Evolution = Evolved skills and stats

———Stats———

HP - 1572

MP - 1979 + (394)

VIT - 7

AGI - 1020

STR - 340

INT - 9912

DEX - Error

———Skills———

Chlorokinesis (Master) > Forest King (Beginner) - Mostly the same skill, but with new sub skills. Calling forth plants still costs a very small amount of MP and both MP and HP to create plants. But when near trees or other plants within a 50 foot radius, the effectiveness of the plant based skills by 5% with each bush or shrub nearby and 10% for each full grown tree. Max is 100%.

Bountiful Harvest - A sub skill of Forest King. Causes improvement of grown plant or ingredients. Increases condition of plants and benefits of ingredients slightly, such as making herbs replenish more HP, harvested foods tastier, or making conjured plants like roots or Bark Skin harder than before.

King's Dominance - Sub skill of Forest King. Establishes a wide aura of a 50 foot radius around Leaf that motivates allies and discourages enemies. Gives a 4% stat buff to allies and 4% stat reduction to enemies. Can be negated by other Royal auras.

King's Might - Sub skill of Forest King. Leaf taps into the true power of a King, using the Stars to increase his power immensely but slowly stressing his body. Causes stat drain (lowering of stat value) for a few hours before rest or medicine recovers it.

Star Blood - Sub skill of Forest King. Causes damage towards Leaf received from non Star blood enemies to be lowered to 10% of original value. Also grants use of Star Stance and gives Star properties to some owned skills, meaning a slight alteration, more effectiveness, or a damage increase to non Star blood entities.

Star Cannon (Beginner) [Star effected] - The King's perfected version of Mana Cannon, Leaf can currently use only 10% of its power at the start of the fight. Has Star properties to do 50% more damage against non Star Blood entities.

Overcharge - A sub skill of Star Cannon. Every 1% of max HP or MP regenerated when full increases Star Cannon's max power output by 1%.

Forest Golem (Expert) > Royal Golem (Advanced) [Star effected] - An evolved skill that uses Trunk as the primary tool. Trunk can now be summoned after destruction with a fee of MP. Sub skills are below and match the main skill level.

Forest Guard > Living Shield - Sub skill of Royal Golem. When acting as armor for Leaf or his allies, each instance of health damage is halved. Star Blood causes each attack taken when protecting an ally to shave off a second of Growth. (If Leaf is hit with 200 points of damage and Living Shield takes 150 points of it, the remaining 50 is halved to 25, even if piercing. It is then effected by other negation skills like Loving Sacrifice or Star Blood)

Growth - Main sub skill of Royal Golem. Star Blood now shaves 20% off of the time for the skill to take effect. It now doubles in power every 8 seconds plus 4 seconds for every previous growth, at a max of 128x.