Chapter 28

Tyler was nowhere in sight. The whole day I have not seen him, that means something is not right, or he is avoiding me. Yeah I know that kiss was so sudden and all, but really? Ignoring me? I know I don't have the best track history with guys but I do know that after kissing a girl, you just don't ignore her! That's just wrong.

The last bell rang for the day and I picked up my stuff exiting the classroom.

Stopping at my locker, I drop off my stuff and wait about five minute before I go to Kevin's classroom. The hallways grew silent as the last few students left and so I make my way to Kevin's class. The only noise heard is the sound of the clicking from my combat boots on the tile floor.

I straightened my leather jacket and pulled open Kevin's classroom door only to be knocked back in shock by what I'm seeing.

Kevin is backed up against a desk, with Vanessa standing In front of him on her toes trying to kiss him. Oh hell naw!!

Vanessa stopped half way and looked at me with utter shock written all over her fake ass face. Kevin took this as his chance and slipped out of In between the desk and Vanessa.

Vanessa face turns into disgust and she flips her fake blond hair over her shoulder.

"Eww Mr. Walker, I am a student, you can't make moves on me!" She screeches. I can feel my blood boiling at the fact that, that whore tried making a move on my man, and then tried blaming it on him. I should be strangling Kevin, but right now, that blonde bimbo was already on my hit list.

I dropped my bag and started making my way over to Vanessa, my blood heating up from anger. Kevin, knowing that I can smash her head into the board ran up to me, putting his body in front of mine.

"Kevin, move!" I growled as I kept my sight trained on the slut bag behind him.

"No, Alexandra, calm down, I will handle this." Kevin held me by my shoulders.

"How!? How are you going to handle this!? Just the fact that she tried to kiss you can get you fired! Even if you didn't let her, you can get fired!" This time I shoved him out of my way and walked straight up to Vanessa.

"Ohh, if you hit me, I will tell the school board that Mr. Walker tried to make a move on me!" Vanessa squealed while backing up against the desk.

"What makes you think I will hit you?" I asked, faking innocence.

"Because, you look like you want to hit me..." Vanessa coward back more.

"If I were you I would get out of here.. And if you say anything about Ke- Mr. Walker to the school board, I will not hold back from punching you in your clown face! Got it!" I growled in her face. Vanessa nodded her head while shaking in fear.

"Now, get out!" And just like that Vanessa ran around me and disappeared out of the room.

"Great job Alex, handling it the mature way," Kevin came behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and leaning his head on my shoulder.

"Yeah, well, we don't want a missing case report filed do we? Also, how did that happen with you and that skank?" Yeah I know, I have a list of names, and believe me, I have more that I can call her.

"Well I was grading some work and she just walks into the classroom. She asked me some questions on this one French assignment, then before I knew what was happening, she had me pinned against the desk leaning forward to kiss me. That's when you showed up," Kevin shrugged like it was no big deal.

"What if a teacher walked in and saw that, you know you can go to jail, and get taken away from me." I look up at him with a pout.

"Yeah, I know, but lets forget about it, I think you made your point." I nod my head in understanding. For the rest of the afternoon, I hung out with Kevin in his class while he graded papers. We had those occasional make out sessions, one of them leading to accidentally knocking everything down from the desk...again.