Chapter 11

*****enjoy :)*****

I froze in place, my blood turning cold. Out of all the damn clubs in New York, Kevin has to come to this one. Is he stalking me, is he just rubbing in the fact that I like him?

Phil happened to notice my sudden state.

"Are you okay Alex?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm going outside to get some fresh air, its really hot and stuffy in here?" I turned and looked back at him.

"Are you sure? You look like you saw a ghost or something?" He gripped my arms tighter.

"Yeah I'm fine." I pull out of his grip and start to make my get away, but wasn't so lucky when a hand gripped my shoulder.

I was spun around, and stared up at Kevin. He looked pissed. His jaw was clenched and his gold eye burning.

"What are you doing here?" He hissed threw his teeth.

"What do you mean I'm doing here? Im here having fun!" My voice coming out angry. I was going to lie and say something, like stopping for the bathroom while I was on my way to church, but he knows me very well.

"Why are you here? Huhhhh?" I asked poking my finger into his chest while examining him from head to tow. He looked good, like always. His face froze over with fright. Like he was afraid I was going to find something out.

"I was-uh- you know here to have a good time too, why else?" He stuttered while running his hand threw his hair.

"Huh sure, then why were you talking to my father?" This question caught him off guard because his eyes widen in shock. The atmosphere around us felt tense.

"I don't know what your talking about." He looked away from me and towards the dance floor.

"Really, then who was that guy you were talking to at the bar?"

"I wasn't talking to anybody."

"Yes you were."

"No, I wasn't," he stated threw gritted teeth, his eyes blazing.

I was getting feed up with his lying. I turned on my heel and started walking away from him towards the exit of the club. That's when it hit me, I came here with Carla. I turned back around and crashed into a hard chest.

"Where are you going, I thought we were having fun? Don't tell me your leaving now?" Phil's voice filled my ears. Oh it's Phil great.

"Yeah, I have to go," I sternly said, making my way around him.

"Wait can I get your number, I really want to take you out sometime, I think your cool," wow I put him down and he still wants to give me a try. I was on edge, not really trusting him, but I don't want to be mean, he's really nice.

"Fine." I take his phone from his hand and put my number in it. I returned his phone and started walking away from him.

"Wait, it was nice meeting you Alex!" Phil's voice screams out behind me. I smile to myself and roll my eyes.

It took me about 10 minutes but I eventually find Carla. Making out with some dude in the back of the club. It was disturbing, I swear I thought I was going to throw up. I had to pull her away with force, and luckily we made it out in under five minutes.

"Carla how many times do I have to tell you, you can't kiss strangers, you can catch something!" I scolded her. We were walking out of the club now, my hand wrapped around her wrist, dragging her.

"Owww, Alex your hurting my wrist." I stopped in my tracks and released her wrist from my tight grip.

"Im sorry," I murmured softly, not looking at her. The guilt eating me. I just had to ruin the night with my drama.