Chapter 25

***Alex POV***

I open my eyes to the light streaming in threw the window. I move my hand to my face to block the light away. Turning my face and looking at the figure laying next to me snoring away,no smile.  

Kevin looked beautiful with his hair all messy from last night. A small chuckle escapes my lips, and that seems to wake him up. I scan my eyes over his body and see that it's only covered to the hips with his blanket. I smile to myself knowing that last night I had an very amazing glimpse of what's under that blanket.

I pull my eyes back up and meet some golden ones staring back at mines.  

"Enjoy the view?" Kevin ask while smirking. 

"Oh I've seen better." I said while turning my head to stare at the ceiling. Kevin caught me staring at him, and I can feel my face heat up.  

"Ohhh really?" 

"Yeah, I was just comparing it to other butts I have seen."  

"Mhhhhh, so is that something you do all the time?" Kevin chuckled.

I slapped his shoulder and scooted closer so I was laying on his chest.  

"You looked beautiful last night." I smile to myself, the thought that Kevin thinks I looked beautiful last night makes my heart flutter.  

"But I don't know what happened this morning, you kinda scared me when I woke up." And he just had to ruin the moment.

"What?!?" I sit up, holding the blanket up to cover my naked body.  

"I'm just kidding, you look beautiful all the time," Kevin chuckled. But that wasn't working with me.  

"Liar! I probably look like a raccoon right now!" And I stand up pulling the blanket with me. I look at the mirror hanging on the wall and notice indeed that I look like a raccoon. My hair is a giant mess and my eye liner and mascara is smudged giving me a raccoon look.  

I see a remote on the dress and pick it up, ready to throw it at Kevin when a knock was heard on the door. I drop the remote and look at Kevin wide eyed. What if its my uncle? Or my mom? Or Sofia? I run past Kevin a jump into Kevin's closet with the blanket.

"Hold up! Give me a sec!" I hear Kevin scream out. I press my ear closer to the door so I can hear what's going on.  

I hear Kevin open the door and I hold my breath, praying that I don't get caught in here. 

"Ohhh good morning Carmen, why are you up so early?" Shit! It's my mom. I press my ear harder on the door. I hear mumbling and then it gets quiet. 

"OK I will be downstairs in five minutes," I hear Kevin speak up. He sounds so calm, like hiding a mothers daughter in a closet after having a night of hot sex with, never happened.

"Oh yeah and Alex, I want you downstairs also! We need to talk!" My mom yells in the room. I freeze and my blood runs cold. My mother knows. I hear my moms light footsteps leave and go downstairs and Kevin closing the door with a lock.

I stand there frozen in place, my mouth agape. Kevin opens the door to the closet and just stares at me with a smile, and just starts laughing. Laughing! He has the nerve to laugh at a moment like this. My mom right now can be planning his death in the most top secret army style way and he is here laughing!!!

"Why are you laughing?!?!?! We just got caught by my mother!!!" I pull the blanket tighter around my naked body and shove him back. 

"I'm laughing because I find this funny! DUHHHH!" Even though Kevin's explanation is dumb I couldn't fight back the laugh. My laughing stopped when I saw my reflection in the mirror again and I screamed, running out of Kevin's room, straight to mine.