Chapter 10

*****Thanks for the votes and comments :D here you guy go, its a little short, but when I upload the other chapter,I'll make it longer.***** enjoy

*** Alex's POV***

I looked up at the green glowing sign of my favorite club, The Garden. The cool saturday breeze nipped at my bare legs. I tugged at the ends of my tight black dress, so it covers more of my thighs. I huge my leather jacket closer to my body to fight away the coldness. I looked at Carla who was standing next to me shivering. Her gold dress shimmering against her body. Like mines, hers was tight and reached mid thigh, but mine had a straight neckline while hers had a heart shaped neckline.

"It's only September so really it shouldn't be cold until October, I think." Carla mutters to her self. Her arms were wrapped around her self trying to keep warmth.

"That's your fault for not bringing a jacket," I rolled my eyes at her. We reach the front of the line were the bouncer was standing. He was a tall man and completely dressed in black. He looked like a gorilla. He held a stone face and just looked at Me from head to toe. His eyes shining when he looks at Carla.

That's thing about Carla, she has that affect on on men. She has the perfect body and face,shes a model. Also with her up forward attitude, who wouldn't like her, she gets along with everyone.

She gives the bouncer her signature flirty eyes and smile. The bouncer smiles and moves out of the way to let us enter the club. Carla smiles and gives him a wink. This child I swear!

I come from behind and start shoving her into the building. Any longer out here and Carla would have been on top of the guy.

The heat of the club welcomes us. I pull my jacket off, I don't want to smell like sweat, I just got here. I grumble to myself once I notice so many people grinding and moving against each other. Dont get me wrong, I love to go out clubbing and dancing, but I didn't feel like it tonight. Carla insisted on bringing me, trying to lighten my mood up.

Yeah I told Carla all about the Kevin Walker situation, all she did was gush on about how lucky I am. Then that all changed when I told her what he said to me this morning in the gym. She looked like a pissed off mama bear, thats all I can say. She was so close to grabbing a knife and cutting his throat, but I stopped her and told her there was no point. So she resolved to taking me out. I put up a good fight, but she managed to convince and get me into the dress. When she has her mind set on something, its going to happen.

I turned to look at Carla who was staring intently at a group of guys on the other side of the dance floor. I really need a drink.

"Heyy! Im going to go get a drink! Do you want anything?!" I yelled over the loud music.

"Nah, i'll get one later, I'm going to talk to those fellas over there! Is that ok?" She asked, her voice unsure if she should leave me.

"It's fine, have fun!" I nodded to her and started making my way over to the glowing blue bar on the other side of the dance floor.

The flashing light danced around me, leaping off my skin and black dress. The music flowed threw my veins. I want to dance, but first I have to loosen up a little. Maybe a few shots can do that.

I reach the bar and take a seat on one of the empty stools. In seconds the bartender appears in front of me giving me a big smile.

He looked young, around 25. Tall, dark, handsome.

"Can I get you anything?" His Haitian accent comes out.

"Yeah, 3 shots of your strongest thing please!" He nods wearily and grabs three shot glasses and fills them with a clear liquid.

I grab the glasses one by one and down them quick, the liquid burning my throat on the way down. I feel a little better now.

"Wow, for a little girl like you, you can drink!" I turn to see a tall guy standing next to me. I look up and meet his soft brown eyes. His brown hair sticking out all over the place. He gives me a big, white smile.

"Um yeahh," I agree and I turn on the stool so I was facing the dance floor, my elbows resting on the bar counter behind me.

"Im Philip, but you can call me Phil for short," he holds his hand out to me. Wow, a gentleman.

"Im Alexandra, but you can call me Alex for short," I take his hand.

"Such a beautiful name, for a beautiful girl," he says his eyes staring intently into mine, a soft smile on his face. He leans forward a places a kiss on my knuckles.

I stare at him, my mouth a little open from what he said.

"Yeah, you probably said that line to another 10 girls tonight hoping to get them to fall for your charm and take then home with you, but buddy, listen now an clear, I am not falling for that, and don't think for a second that I am going home with you." My voice came out stern and I pulled my hand from his grasp.

His mouth was touching the floor, his expression shocked. He then closed his mouth and gave me a sinister smile. He looked like he was ready to pounce on me, him a lion and me a gazelle. He walked closer to me, his body towering over mine.

"Wow, I never meet a girl with such spice. You fascinate me Alex. Would you like to dance." At the moment the song 'Tonight' comes on. I love this song, and I cant resist. I stare up at Phil and nod my head. He holds his hand out to me and I take it. He pulls me and leads me to the dance floor.

The dance floor is crowded with people. Bodies rubbing against bodies. We move to the center of the dance floor and Phil pulls me close to his body. I can feel his muscles threw the thin material of his shirt.

My cheeks flush from the closeness of our body.

' Baby, tonight's the night I let you know

Baby, tonight's the night we lose control

Baby, tonight you need that, tonight believe that

Tonight Ill be the best you ever had'

I get into the flow, my hips moving slowly, in rhythm with the song. I turn around so my back is flushed against his chest. I move my hips side to side, grinding against him. I pull my hands up and wrap my fingers into his hair, moving my body down slowly and up. Phil's hands find their way to my hips and gives them a tight grip.

'Reminds me of when Kevin did that.' I shake my head of those thoughts and turn back around so I am facing Phil's chest again.

He really isn't that bad looking, he is good looking. Not as good looking as Kevin, my self conscious says. I roll my eyes.

The bright colorful lights bounce off of Phil's face.

I place my hands on his shoulders and continue moving my body with his. Then a little thing caught my attention from behind him. I looked around his shoulder and saw the one thing I was hoping of avoiding tonight, Kevin Walker himself. He's not alone, he's talking to my dad.