Chapter 3

Before I can say anything, my uncle walks in to the living room, handing me a towel.

"This is my niece, Alexandra Droz. Alex this is my best friend and your new coach, Kevin Walker" my uncle introduced the both of us. Only if he knew I already know him.

"Out of all the people!" I grumbled to myself. I yanked the towel from his hand and left the living room. I need to go take my anger out on something before Mr. Walkers face get punched.

I jogged upstairs and changed into a pair of black short shorts and a black sports bra. I tied my long, wavy brown hair into a bun on my head.

Jogging back down stairs I heard talking from the living room. Mr. Walker and my uncle must still be talking.

"So do you want to start training Alex tomorrow?" My uncles voice came up. I froze while walking down the hall. I turned and hid behind the living room wall.

"Sorry I cant, gave a student detention." My teacher sighed and the started laughing. My uncle soon joining in. He wouldn't be laughing if he found out I was the one who got detention. He would make me run laps around the gym till my legs turning into jelly. I get detention all the time, but he never finds out because I changed the phone number on the school records to mine, so every time the school called to tell my uncle about me getting in trouble, I would receive the call. Yeah i know smart. Right.

"Already students are causing you trouble?" My uncle laughed.

"Yeah and this girl, let me tell you, she spits fire! But I think I can handle her." Mr. Walker joked. This was to funny. He thinks he can handle me. Sure we will see about that.

I smirked and stood up. Turning around, I bumped into something small. I looked down to see Sofia on the floor rubbing her butt from falling.

"Im sorry Sofia! Whats up?" I asked while picking her up off the floor. Her long straight brown hair coming over her face. Her big brown eyes staring up at me. She looked just like her daddy.

"I was looking for you! I wanted to see if you can watch a movie with me?" She smiled her toothy grin at me. Two teeth in the front missing. She looked so adorable.

"Sorry not this afternoon Sofia, theres a big, mean punching bag making fun of me and I gotta go show it who he's messing with it..... Even if he thinks he's better then me and his smart ass attitude and and ego as big at his-"

"Ummm Alex are you sure your still talking about the punching bag?" Sofia's voice snapped me out of my rambling thoughts. Oh crap I forgot she was there.

She looked up at me with her innocent big brown eyes.

"Don't repeat what I said! And don't tell daddy I said that! You understand?" If my uncle caught me talking like this in front of Sofia Im sure I would be in a lot of trouble.

She mimicked locking her lips and throwing away the key. Something I showed her when she was younger.

"Now go upstairs and watch tv," I placed her on the floor and ushered her away.

"Oh and Alex, please don't punch Kevin in his smartars mouth, he's really cool," Sofia said before running upstairs.

My mouth was probably touching the floor right now. How Sofia figured it was Mr. Walker I was talking about is beyond me. She watches to much science channel, and that one show, The young and the restless.

I rolled my eyes and smiled turning around until I bumped into someone else. What is with me and bumping into people?

I let out a yelp and fell back.

I closed my eyes and prepared to hit the cold floor, but it never happened. I opened my eyes to seeing Mr. Walkers arms around my waist, keeping me from hitting the floor.

I can feel his eyes scanning over my body. I smiled to my self as I noticed the effect my body was having on him with me being so close. I can feel a bump in his pants form.

I straightened myself and stood on my toes so my face was reaching Mr. Walkers. Barely. He was staring at me intently.

"You know Mr. Walker, you shouldn't get a boner you know, we just me and all, also we don't want Sofia walking in on that, or my uncle, he will start to question us." I whispered in his ear.

I pulled back and gave him my biggest smile and walked around toward the gym. Pay back's a bitch.