Chapter 1

"Come on Alex! My five year old daughter can hit better then you!" I pushed my bangs from my sweaty face, and pull my fist back into position in front of my chest. My muscles aching from punching the punching bag for more then an hour.

"Alexandra, come on, your not gonna get the champion medal with a weak left arm like that!" Coach yelled at me. He's been a pain in my ass lately since we found out there's going to be a 50 grand match.

Oh wait I forgot to mention, I'm Alexandra Droz, I'm 18. Oh yeah, I'm New York's best kick boxer, not to brag or anything. I normally participate in underground rings, which are illegal by the way, but I love the rush of going against the law and also kicking guys asses. Not to brag, again, but I am pretty tough for a girl, so my rule is, don't get me mad and I wont punch you in the face.

Back to the matter at hand, there's a 50 grand match coming up in 2 months, and New York's best kick boxers will be there, so I have to practice.

"We are done for today." My uncle pulled away from holding the punching bag and walked over to the weight bench and took a seat. "I also have some news to tell you." His grin pulled up to a smile, his brown eyes looking up at me hopeful, his black hair sticking to his head from sweat and his black beard all messy, the wrinkles around his eyes and mouth making him look older then what he really is.

"Yeah what do you wanna to tell me?" I pulled my long dark brown hair into a messy bun on my head, and took a swing of water from my bottle.

"I'm not gonna be coaching you anymore." I chocked on the water and spit it on him. If it wasn't for him telling me this and me getting upset, I would be laughing at how he looks, but right now was no laughing matter.

"WHAT! WHY NOT?!" The match is coming up and I need a coach and not just any coach I need him as my coach, he's been my coach since the first time I can swing my arms, nobody can take his place!

"I just need a break right now and I'm not gonna leave you coach less, my friend Kevin just moved here from California and he was once a pro kick boxer just like me, and since he's gonna be living with us for awhile I asked if he can coach you and he said yeah." WAIT WHAT!

"SO A GUY I DON'T KNOW WILL BE LIVING WITH US AND HES GONNA BE COACHING ME? WHERE WAS I WHEN YOU WERE MAKING ALL THESE PLANS!?" He made all these plans as if I said yes. My uncle ran his hand threw his hair and looked down to the ground. Stress was evident on his face, and I kinda feel bad for yelling at him now.

"Look Alex, I was gonna tell you but I knew you were gonna say no, so whats done is already done. He will be coming over tomorrow afternoon so when you get off of school come straight home." I can tell he wasn't taking no for an answer, even if I continued on arguing. When he makes a decision, Its final.

"UGHHH, fineeeee."

"Oh yeah and Alex, go clean your room it looks like a tornado went threw there." He chuckled.

I grunted and ran up the stairs and out of the basement gym. I swear sometimes my uncle is a pain in the ass.

***OK So this is my first story! Tell me what you think, and also vote and share it. :D****