Chapter 5

****The more comments I get, the faster I post. Soo help a writer out..and share :D****

Who. The. Fuck. Thinks they can put there hands on me!!!

Who ever had their arm on me, I knew it was a big guy. Probably bigger then me by a foot and he was really buff. I know that for sure because his other arm was wrapped around my stomach to keep me from thrashing around. Big mistake. Only if he knew my uncle taught me self defense since I was 10.

With all my strength I jumped up, so I bumped my head back and made contact with the guys nose nose. His hand from my mouth went to his nose and his arm loosened around my stomach giving me leeway. I stomped my combat boot onto his foot, earning me a yelp. In doing that, his arm completely moved from my stomach to grab his foot.

I jumped in front of him and brought me knee up where the sun doesn't shine. He gave out a cry and grabbed his injured balls, while the other hand held his injured nose.

I got into fighting stance and took this chance to deliver one more blow. I kicked the back of his leg making him fall forward on his knees. I grabbed him by the collar and yanked him forward. I brought my fist back and delivered a hit to his face with fist. I know I broke his nose now because I felt a crack when my fist slid across his nose. Blood was dripping all over his face. I yanked him forward again by the collar, holding my fist up in position again in case he made a move to escape or hit me.

He was a middle aged man. Really big and had a bald head with a black beard. He looked at me with his stone gray eyes.

"Make a move and I swear to the father upstairs I will not hesitate to hit you again and believe me you don't wanna go back home having to explain how you got knocked into next week!" I growled at him.

How dare he, nobody puts their hands on me.  

"Now explain! Why were you grabbing me!" I shook him around so he wouldn't think I was messing around. Well I think he knows I'm not messing around after that pain I brought down there on his little friend.

"I was sent!" The man yelled at me. His hands up in defensive position. Blood dripping from his nose from the impact it made with my head and fist.

"By who!" I shook him even harder. The man smiled at me, evilly. Before I knew it someone put a rag on my mouth from behind. Everything was starting to get dizzy and before I can black out I landed a punch right in that suckers face. If I'm going down, your coming down with me. Then everything went black.

I woke up in a dingy room. My head spinning.My eyes started to flutter open and all I can see are 4 cream walls. A small light hanging above my head. It barely lit the whole room.

I looked down to see my legs and arms were tied to a chair. I pulled on the restraints, but no use, they were to strong. I looked around for some sorta escape, but found none. What if they want to kill me? No, they cant! Im to young for this! I wonder how long iv been here and if my uncle is looking for me.

My thoughts were interrupted by a door opening. I didn't see that door there before. Two big men dressed in black walked in first. Baldy from early was one and his new friend. His friend was a tall Hispanic dude with a goatee and tattoos covering his arms and up his neck. I smiled to my self when I saw the damage I inflicted on baldy. His nose had a big band-aid on. And his right eye was black from the punch I gave him before I blacked out. Ohh yeah these suckers knocked me out. I swear, when I get out of these restraints.

"Hello Alexandra." A deep voice called out from behind the door. The two big guys moved out of the way from the door. A man walked inside the room. He looked familiar. He looked around his 40's; tall, muscular, black hair with gray in it. His blue eyes staring straight into mine. I felt like iv seen those exact blue eyes somewhere before.

"Why am I here! Let me go you fucker!" I screamed at him. My screaming had little affect on him because all he did was smile down at me. His hands in his pockets.

"Now is that how you talk to your dear father?"

***** 2 more votes and I'll update by tonight or tomorrow morning depending how fast they come in. So you do me a favor and I'll do one for you :D until next time!*****