S2 - Love Me 4x

Catra woke in a cell.

Melog was nowhere in sight.

She was alone. Chained and weaponless.

'Pssst..! Catra!'

She spun around to face Circe, who was dressed in the white and grey of the Horde uniform.

'Wha..?'

'Listen, Prime will check on you any moment now. So I don't have much time. This is just in case' She says, gesturing to the fake uniform, 'I don't know how he found us, but listen carefully.'

Catra nodded intently.

'Primes weakness is Melog, and people with mana. Everyone who Prime has met who have mana, he has either been beaten by or he has... removed, the mana from.' Circe shuddered.

'What do I do? How do I escape?' Catra asked, her panic clear.

Circe grinned.

'Take my circlet. Epithet Hemera. When you were born, I bestowed upon you the sun, the life, and the rebirth. You're the Empress of Purrsia and the personification of life. When you pass, you will gain your throne in the Heavens, and for now you must focus. Imagine. Believe. My trust lays In your heart. I must go now.' Circe places the sunburst circlet on her protégé, and disappears in a small glow of yellow.

A clone appeared.

It grabbed her by the arm, quite roughly, and pulled her along to an unknown destination.

They entered a long dining room, Prime stood at the head.

'What do you want from me, you metal bastard' She snarled.

He looked around, aghast that some starved weasel would dare insult him, bit more amused then confused.

'Oh? Oh. I see....' He trailed off.

Catra did not take that well.

She pounced at him, kicking the clone in the crotch as she did so.

She landed a punch square in Primes face before she was dragged back to her cell by clones who were repulsed by her behavior.

But Prime himself watched with a small smile.

If she wouldn't be his marionette, then perhaps she could play the role of his fiery wife.

Unfortunately for Catra, Prime had the power now.

Or so they thought.

---------------

The next morning,

Catra awoke in a different room. In different clothes. Feeling different.

Once again, Circe sat by her. This time a fearful look graced the goddess' gorgeous face.

'What happened this time?!' Catra groaned.

'Horde Prime....You're in his quarters. He wishes to marry you by tomorrow night.'

Catra was utterly flabbergasted.

'What?! I have a girlfriend! I'm a lesbian! And at that I would never date a robot!' She spluttered.

'I know. But listen carefully, Catra, see to his collections, find the crown of Hemera, you will know what to do then. I'll find you once you've escaped. Melog is in the south wing. Third floor. Ninth cell.' Circe disappeared.

Catra bit back any tears she had.

She had to get out.

She couldn't just give up.

The door opened.

Prime stepped in, smiling.

'Catra, How lovely it is to see you on more positive terms.'

She bit back a snarky comment, and responded politely.

'I am....sorry, for how I reacted before. I was simply not thinking.'

Primes face somewhat softened.

'Would you like to join me for dinner?'

'I would like that.' She replies, a fake smile crossing her face.

Prime kissed her hand, and vanishes into the hallway. Leaving her alone.

She sighs, and sits down on the bed.

It's not exactly soft or hard, but its grand.

Ornate gold decor holds it in a glittering frame.

She hates that she thinks it's beautiful.

She hates that she has to stay silent. Even if only temporarily.

She hates that she's in this situation.

She hates that she's breaking her promise to Adora .

Adora ....her adora...her wonderful Adora.....

She would never see her again if she failed.

Her claws unsheathed.

She could not fail. No matter the cost.

~~~~~~
Authors note; This Chapter had been quite short, but to make up for it, I made an edit of Escaping Corruption Catra in her canon princess prom suit :)