S2 - Man Of Myth

Two days had passed since the Debutante Disaster.

Two days since Aeris had been humiliated.

One night until Catras meeting with the best friend squad.

She decided to go talk to Amato, as he was currently in his study.

‘Dad?’

‘Yeah Cub?’ He looked up, smiling.

‘Whos this?’ She shows him a picture she had found a while back, of two children.

One, a girl, had auburn hair and golden eyes of sunburst. The other, a boy, had auburn fading into pink hair, with the same eyes.

‘Well, the girl is C'yra…and the other one is Eros, her brother.’

‘Why haven't I heard about him before?

‘Because he is the second in command of Puca.’

Catra gasped aloud.

‘Really?!?’

‘Yup.’

‘Why though?!’

‘I'm not sure, but he never betrayed us. He joined while we were conspiring to kill Chajl.’

‘Well that sucked’

‘It really did'

-------

Catra wanted Adora.

So she was delighted to learn that she had been given the honor of hosting a princess prom redo.

And thats how she ended up here, in Adoras bedroom in Brightmoon.

She was waiting for her girlfriend to return from a rebellion meeting, as she had a gift for her.

The moment the door handle turned down, Catra shot into the wardrobe and watched from afar as Adora entered, blonde ponytail swishing behind her.

She was confused when she caught sight of the large box sitting on her bed.

Even more so when she opened it to find an expensive ballgown, once of a kind at that, laying delicately inside.

It was a pale teal colour, with white lace and silk, and ornate embroidery.

It was off the shoulder, and the sleeves started at her elbows, with slits that exposed her arms when she put them out in front of her.

Including a golden tiara with crystals embedded in it, and a matching necklace.

Catra was enjoying the flustered look on Adoras face.

‘Where did this even come from?’

‘You didn't really think I would allow my purr~ fect girlfriend to attend princess prom wearing that very same red dress you wear at all parties again?! Pun intended!’ Catra purred, curling her body around Adoras.

‘What are you going to wear then? You can't wear the suit you wore last time.’ She smirked.

'Nah, You'll see on the day. Its a surprise~’

Adora raised an eyebrow.

‘A surprise? Atleast tell me one thing about it.’

‘We'll be matching in colour scheme'

‘Like Bow and Glimmer?’

‘Exactly. Though we'll be amazing times better because Sparkle bunions is awful at fashion.’

‘Err….What are bunions?’

‘Gross things on old peoples feet. Anyways, care for a dance, my wonderful lady?’

‘Oh of course, Your grace, how could I ever refus!’

They smirk and laugh.

Adora can only think one thought.

She never wanted times like these to end.

-------
Enjoy this little edit I made of Adora wearing the dress :)