chapter twenty four

(clash of truths)

(clash of truths)

"THAT BLOND BITCH REALLYYY WANTS TO TEST ME

"THAT BLOND BITCH REALLYYY WANTS TO TEST ME." AZ COMPLAINS AS SHE AND BREE MAKE IT TO THE ELEVATOR AT THE LODGE. Once they were done, they figured they would go ahead and ask the only other person who could provide answers they need. Which was William. Unfortunately Tor who was with Sar talking in the lounge decided to pick up an attitude with both of them. AZ immediately challenged and put her hands on her hips glaring at the blond. "Well I'm Williams medical assistant, so I think I can come and meet him here whenever I want." Tor got into her face but AZ stood tall while Sar and Bree watched nervously for a second.

"Medical assistant or not I think I can have you kicked out of this vicinity. Onceborn." The blond hisses but AZ simply crosses her arms ignoring Brees pull. Luckily Sar was able to calm Tor down and with her permission had allowed the cousins to go down to the infirmary. AZ gives her a flirtatious grin that doesn't go unnoticed. She ignores the sharp glare as Bree drags her.

So here they were currently in the elevator as it took them to their destination. Bree shakes her head. "You really can't find yourself addressing people without a fight can you?" She laughs lightly at AZs bitter look.

"Oh I can." AZ thinks for a moment. "Just the people who don't piss me off. Which for here I can say is not many." She leads the way when the elevator opens.

They find William alone, sitting in a back corner behind a desk, typing on a silver laptop. He looks up when they enter, but the smile on his face disappears when he sees them. "Are you guys okay?" he asks, standing up, eyes already searching them for an injury. Since AZ was the closest he peered around her before she shooed him away.

"Ackkk. Yes, well... No, but! Better than last night, not that I went to get hurt myself last night. Wait." She pauses. "Let me shut up." She fakes a positive smile when William gives her a look of doubt.

"Doll, this is not helping the case." He says firmly and she gives him a look of defeat.

"Physically we're fine but also not fine. If you understand?" Bree says as she moves into his view. The healer calms down a bit but he gives them a wary look.