chapter forty one

(if we could rewind)

"DEBRA AUDE CARTER FORMERLY KNOWN AS OBONE

"DEBRA AUDE CARTER FORMERLY KNOWN AS OBONE. EVENTUALLY WENT ON TO MARRY JAMESON CARTER, FAYE CARTERS TWIN BROTHER YOUNGER BY FIFTEEN MINUTES. I have assumed that when Debra and Faye were found that night, they had already been close friends. Seeing as Debra was in a relationship with Faye's brother at the time. Debra had shown no signs of any memory regarding the night she witnessed.

"I have been assigned to watch her and monitor any strange comings regarding the aftermath of her mesmer. After graduating Debra went on to become a successful store manager in her home town of Charlottesville, Virginia. Jameson had worked as a psychiatrist at a local university and they kept an occasional contact with the now Faye Matthews and her husband Edwin. Shortly after they ended up having a daughter. Azalea Vivian Carter." AZ pauses a bit. Sel and Bree instantly notice and move to ask but she raises a hand up in reassurance.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. My throat is kind of dry." She clears it and then continues on. " However, on December 16, 2010 after 12:15 am; only two weeks before Azalea's birthday when a rogue suspect had broken into-" AZ stops again and blinks her eyes, trying to focus.

"Into the Carter's home. Debra was there to protect her daughter Azalea from witnessing more of the tragic event. From how they found her body, it was right in front of Azalea's closed room. We had assumed the young girl was sleeping. The suspect had ended up killing Jameson on the spot. Already the police were on their way and they had ended up leaving the scene in panic, at least that's what the official report says. When they got there. Azalea was hidden under the bed, almost half asleep and confused."

"I had ended up speaking to Azalea briefly after bringing the bodies in the ambulance. She was rather traumatized and not able to talk as much. Understandable as a six year old who had witnessed her parents murder. Any piece of information as to why this prompted the homicide has not been found. We don't know as to why The Carter family had been targeted but The Order discloses it as a simple murder case. And from then on nothing more. To this day. Azalea remembers nothing from this event and had been taken to move in with her Aunt Faye and Uncle Edwin over in Bentonville, North Carolina. The case unfortunately remains unresolved. This is the final entry in Witness Twelves file ...." AZ lowers the file down. She couldn't speak any longer and all of a sudden the memories pile up from the night she lost them.