Fort : 08

The little guy snuggled up to my chest, I once again admitted P'Peat is indeed very great....he's the only one who got me hooked.....

Is it because I love him so much already?

After cleaning his body, I took him to the dining table to eat and take some medicine then went back to the room to sleep...

I was so happy...

Several messages came in on my phone asking where I was, asking me out, etc.

But I didn't care about any of that... I put down my phone and held the man in front of me tightly...

"ughh...Fort"

"khrub?"

"What time is it?"

"7 o'clock"

"7 o'clock??", he looked surprised.

"Khrub," I said as I leaned closer to place my lips on that smooth face.

"Hmm... That's enough Fort"

Why do I have to listen?

I ignored him and continued doing what I wanted to do, kissing his cheeks, his nose, his forehead, his lips, and down to his neck.

"P'Peat...I want to"

"No Fort... we have to go to university today"

"naa khrub"

"Fort"

"Then I won't put it in naa", a little lie won't hurt me, right?

"You know... I keep a cutting knife under my pillow, if you want your friends to attend your funeral just go ahead."

"Hoo...scary"

...

A few days passed quickly, but P'Peat and I still haven't talked about our status..., just saying that we love each other but I haven't talked about us... about what we're going to do next...

"you guys", I called out to my two friends where Boss was checking his mini camera while Nick was watching a random video on his  phone.

Both of them turned to look at me

"I have a question," I said.

"Hmm?" muttered Boss.

"What?", Nick put his phone in his pocket and looked at me enthusiastically.

"I have a question," I said.

"Hmm?"

I recounted the situation I had with P'Peat but used the words my friend and his senior as pronouns instead of using my own name....because they would definitely make fun of me for being stupid and cowardly....

"I think it's ridiculous"

"Huh?"