Peat : 07

JJ/N: Hellow Everyone so as you guys know I'm from Indonesia, so do you mind telling me where are you guys from?, I mean...ermmm I just want to get to know you 😁♥️

...

I blinked my eyes slowly....

Ai Noeul and Ana asked about what was wrong with me but I couldn’t answer anything.

Everyone was wondering about what was wrong with me, I wasn’t focused during class, didn’t listen, didn’t respond, and just kept daydreaming.....

Last night’s incident was enough to make me surprised, but the incident a few days ago made me twice as surprised...

Who wouldn’t be surprised when my eyes came face to face with the protruding object underneath the jeans?

Plus my forehead hit it as well, I don’t know if it was my collision that didn’t work or the fact that it was already very hard by nature...

And what’s worse is that my hands...my hands were holding his legs so we were like...

Ahhhh I’m so ashamed of myself...

“Peat...Aii Peatt!!!”

“What?”

“Are you listening to me?”, Ana asked.

“hmm?”

“You weren’t focused earlier, so Nick invited us to eat together in the cafeteria. Do you want to come or not?”

“Who is coming?”, I asked carefully.

“Take it easy... my cousin (Fort) is coming too,” Ana replied.

“I’m not going,” I said.

“No...no...no, you have to go because Noeul isn’t going so you have to go,” Ana said again.

“You’re not going?”, I asked Noeul

“Did you forget? The lecturer asked me to revise my assignment, so I have to go back to the dormitory to fix it,” said Noeul with a tired face.

“Then I’ll accompany you,” I said.

I’ve been trying hard to avoid Fort these past few days to cover up my embarrassment, even when he drove me to university that day I didn’t dare to look him in the eye as usual....

“He’s not a 5-year-old boy,” said Ana.

“Neither are you.”

“But I am a woman, did you forget Khun Peat Thi....ups i mean Peat Wasuthorn?”

“umm”, I nodded quickly.