Fort : 02

"What are you thinking? Are you crazy?"

"Mind your business"

"Wow...khun Boss look....now the new kid has dared to bully me."

"Since when does he respect you, Nick? And I think Fort is right that you should mind your own business."

"Now  you two  working together...am I still in this world?"

"If you don't shut your fucking mouth up,  you will be sent to another world in two minutes," I told Nick.

"Ahh....but I'm curious....I'm curious can't you just tell me?", Nick said in frustration.

"Shut your mouth", I said again

"By the way, you met your cousin yesterday, right?" Boss asked me.

"Umm", I nodded

"So how is it?, Did something good happen?"

"Kinda like that...", I replied while staring at the photo of the sleeping person on my phone

If someone sees me they'll call me a stalker.... but I won't mind that ☺️

Earlier when my adorable senior was sleeping I took advantage of the situation to take some pictures of him...I swear he's so cute that I really want to eat him 😍

"Judging by your answer and  reaction.... this is more than just meeting your cousin," Boss said, bringing me back to reality.

"You know me too well."

"I've been friends with you since childhood, actually i thought you'd changed since you've been abroad for so long"

"Hmmm"

"You two......can you use a language that is easier to understand? I'm so stupid here," Nick said in frustration.

"You remind me of someone"

He reminds me of P'Noeul, when I first met P'Noeul, to be honest he looked so cute and innocent when he was quiet....but when he started talking I immediately felt sorry for my ears....

Nick and P'Noeul are like twins 😅

...

I stood playing with my phone while waiting for P'Peat...