Peat : 04

"Oh...N'Fort....,ai Peat didn't you say you were coming alone???", Noeul asked while raising his voice

That's right, I should have come alone 😒

"P'Noeul is here too," said the man beside me.

"Yeah......yesterday I promised Peat, ughh ai Peat you should have told me if you had found someone to keep you company..., I should have stayed home enjoying my weekend", Noeul complained.

"So you're going home?", I asked.

"Of course not....I'm lazy, you have to take responsibility."

"It's definitely khun Noeul," I said.

I walked with Noeul separately, in the sense that he walked first because the person who came with me didn't want to let go of my hand, he said he was afraid of getting lost....

I didn't believe that, but my stupid friend easily believed his words...

"Peat look at this, which of these two brands of glue do you think is good?", Noeul asked making me walk towards him....

I saw two different brands of glue

"I think this cheap one is good, although the application is a bit difficult but the adhesion is strong", I explained.

"Is that so?", asked Noeul.

I nodded slowly

"P'Peat...."

The call made me turn around

Click!! 📸

Fort held up his phone and I'm sure he was taking a picture of me luckily when he did that Noeul was focused on something else so he didn't see what Fort was doing.

"You!!!", I gritted my teeth while glaring at him to scare him away.

But I seem to have forgotten one thing....

Fort is a man who has no shame, yes that's from what I've seen and gotten from his treatment of me, he is very shameless

I think if I had opened the way just a little bit for him he might have kissed me...

I'm not being overly optimistic but that's Fort....

...

After buying some supplies, Fort and I went to lunch, Noeul actually wanted to come but he said he had to leave early because he had some business....

"P'Peat....is it that hard to study at the architecture faculty?", he asked.