Peat : 03

He sat with his chin propped up, letting me order food until the table was full, he looked at me with a smile on his face and said nothing.

"You're not eating?", I asked, actually wanting to ask why he was staring at me but I knew he would say words that would give me goosebumps again....

Well, he dragged me to have dinner with him again and he didn't give me a chance to refuse plus he had already taken me, said he would treat me, let me eat whatever I wanted...

Since i were already exhausted, my energy was almost gone, so I just did what he wanted.

"Are you sure you can finish all this?", he asked.

"Of course...I always eat this much", I replied.

I want him to be deterred and think twice if he wants to flirt with me with food, yes it might work but that doesn't mean I'll give you the green light 😏

"Good then..."

"Wha-what's good?", my lips responded faster than my brain.

"No...forget it, eat phi"

So annoying, I really wanted to throw a plate of rice at his face but... Forget it, it will wasting food and time I should start eating.

.

.

After finishing the food on my plate, I leaned back in my chair while patting my stomach, but it seemed that my habit made the person in front of me frowned.

Yeah... I forgot this is the first time I've eaten with this person and gotten this full...

Is that weird?

Of course 😏

He'll feel unattractive....and will back off....

"Is something wrong, is phi full?" he asked.

"Hmm... why?", I asked.

W-what does he mean? .....ooh I've understood him for sure. ....

"oh... I just about to order tiramisu, my friend said the tiramisu here is the best....I thought phi wanted to order dessert but it turns out..."

"No. ...."

"No, no what?"

"I'm not full, I mean I'm already full but there's still room for tiramisu in here," I said, pointing at my stomach.

"But... I'm worried phi will get a stomachache."

"No... I won't get a stomachache... I told you there's still a little room", I complained.