Fort : 12

JJ/N : JJ's here again.... everyone 🤭, i update again....see you again for next 3 months (joke) 😅

...

"now...me and him...."

"Ahhh...how am I going to deal with him later?"

"He did it until I ran out of steam....didn't I choose the wrong boyfriend?"

"But it's not his fault....I was the one who flirted with him...ai Peat...if Ana knew you were flirting with someone she would have gone to do merit, whereas if Noeul knew she would have gone hunting for lottery tickets"

"By the way this guy is very handsome..."

I heard the compliments along with the touch of a small, warm finger on my face

I refrained from opening my eyes to see what he would do next...🤭

Kiss

"Ouchh...I can't move too much yet"

The shocking kiss along with the cute guy's adorable whimpering made me not know whether to feel shocked at being kissed or laugh at him whimpering in pain from my actions.

"Are you satisfied laughing at me? Get up or I'll hit you"

Threatening me?

"Phi threatened me? Hmmm....then hit me.... hit me...." I teased him.

"You're lucky I'm not well," he said.

"What can a little cat do?"

"You!!!"

"Alright... alright I won't tease phi anymore, phi rest first I'll wake phi up later"

"Umm", he nodded slowly.

I pulled up the blanket to cover his body I don't want anyone to see his smooth body either the sun, the trees outside, and even if I could cover his body while she's showering I would, I'm so possessive of her...

"I'll go take a shower naa"

"Umm"

"Phi doesn't want to take a bath with me?"

"Want to die?"

"Hehe"

he buried her face, I then gave him a soft kiss on his cheek before dressing casually and then leaving the room not to the bathroom, but to the kitchen to prepare breakfast...

"It's still morning, you're awake earlier today", the morning greeting by my father who was sitting drinking coffee while reading documents made me immediately turn...

"Dad is awake too"

"I wake up working for my wife"

"I'm up cooking for my wife"

"You guys, father and son are already arguing in the morning," my mother joined in.

"I'm not arguing with him mom, I'm just cooking for my wife," I said proudly.

"I don't argue with my son either, I just work for my wife," my father said.

"Auntie...who do you think is the most romantic?", my mom asked the head maid in my house.

"If I have to answer honestly..., I think young master is more romantic ma'am."

I finished my cooking happily...then carried the food to my room, my father had teased me while my mother gave me full support 😊