Fort : 01

I looked at the sweet-faced man sitting beside me...

Should I tell him the truth?

Okay, I like him tho~...

It may sound weird..., but it's the truth

I met him for the first time somewhere, and finally met him again earlier while on the way to meet P'Ana and met again in the lecturer's room of my father's friends...

The incident happened earlier when I was on my way to the cafe to meet P'Ana (my cousin).

A junior approached me, well I didn't know her especially since it had only been a week since I came from abroad...

Brukk

I bumped into a man walking towards me (the other way).... I smiled at him and asked his name but instead of getting a smile or an answer to my question the man who bumped into me stared coldly at me took his book and left as if he never saw me...

Interesting 😏

Just as he was leaving I saw something shiny where he fell....

A necklace?

I knew right away....the necklace I was holding must be his.......

I knew it....because I....

"P'Fort kha, how is it?"

The girl talked to me again

Ughh...it seems like the charm of the person who ignored me earlier was so strong that I forgot I was talking to a junior...and was looking for a way to reject the girl without offending her...

At the same time I remembered P'Ana...so I immediately said...

"I have to go nong...", I said and walked away.

....

How can I return the necklace on my hand to its owner?

At first I thought I wouldn't see him again, I should have chased after him earlier.

But then I meet him in the lecturer's room and  because I only crossed paths I couldn't say a word.

But....who would have thought that a few moments later I met him again.... and I again tried to talk to him by returning him necklace

I only saw him on the way back to the cafe, he climbed a tree and saved a kitten and smiled sweetly...

It was the sweetest smile I had ever seen....even after I played with girls or some guys who could be considered cute....none of them could won over the sweet smile of that cold-faced guy....

Unfortunately that sweet smile suddenly faded into a confused and sad face, he again looked like he was looking for something....

Is he looking for his necklace?, if so that means it must be very precious to him... but my question is

Why was he looking for it there? Not where we fall earlier?

I then went up to him and gave him the necklace in hopes of getting at least a little smile from him (because he never smiled at me).

But it turned out that I could only stand still as I heard him coldly thank me and then leave...

For the first time of my life

I was ignored

Doesn't he know me?

Well first let me introduce myself...

My name is Fort Thitipong Sengngai, you can  called Fort I am a second year student who has just arrived in my birth country after many years in Canada.