Peat : 13

JJ/N : Guysssss.....i just realized that next chapter will be the last chapter 😶, really....i just open the Indonesian Version and i got surprised 🥲, i can't believe...but.... don't be sad, however there will be some special chapters (based on Indonesian Version).
And ohhh i also received alot of DM ask about Perfect Fiancé English Version 🤭, Erm... i actually also wanna make it happen, but since the Indonesian Version not finished yet, i couldn't promise you guys anything. So i apologize for that 🤧

....

“That day I had an accident, I don’t know the exact chronology of it all I know is that I woke up in the hospital in a not too bad condition...but the next thing that shocked my parents was when I asked them who they were and who I was, I lost almost all of my memories.”

No wonder phi doesn’t remember me.”

Fort’s face looks sad

“I’m sorry  naa...”, I said.

“Phi doesn’t need to apologize, I’m not sad because phi doesn’t remember me...I’m sad because I’m disappointed in myself, if only I hadn’t left back then maybe everything would have been fine”

“Then how about the culprit?”, asked Fort.

"My dad said the culprit was runaway, till now"

“...”, Fort’s face looked angry.

“Hey.... it’s been a long time, let's forget about it”, I said and massaged Fort’s arm to calm him down.

“But still...if I don’t...mmmm”, I covered his mouth by giving him a quick peck.

“If you hadn’t left back then...do you think the accident wouldn’t have happened?,Fort.... we can’t change anything in the past....but for the future....ermm...i might not have much time to spend with you every day....but when i have  free time  i will give all of my time to you.”

“P’Peat...I don’t care about phi having time for me or not...if phi has free time phi can spend it with your family or friends, I may be greedy but that doesn’t mean I will  restricted  your life ...”

“Fort....thank you naa”

“I’m also very grateful, phi has changed me...made me better”

After that we hugged, kissed, and continued to tell each other what happened when we parted... I was so happy and so was he...

...

Few years later...

“I thought I wouldn’t see you again,” a sentence that would have sounded heartwarming if it hadn’t used a mocking tone came out of Ana’s mouth.

But it wasn’t for me, it was the little bastard who always looked sleepy...

Noeul

“You just got back from Korea, are you okay?” I asked.

“I’m fine. ....”, Noeul said.

“okay your head, Peat you know Noeul just broke up with his girlfriend”

“you have a girlfriend?” I asked.

“we broke up, I don’t love her anyway,” Noeul said with a yawn.

“Is there anyone you love?”

“No...I used to admire Fort..., but that’s about it....and I only supported him to get my friend.” Noeul took a sip of alcohol and leaned back in the chair.

“By the way, how are you and Fort?”, Noeul asked again.

“He’s busy at work, I’m busy at work too... we only see each other in the morning and at night,” I answered honestly.

“But on weekends he and his boyfriend will be home all day,” Ana teased.

Who has as much time as you? You go out with Nick during the week”, not me but Fort who suddenly appeared.

“Is your work done?”, I asked.

“Khrub...now I  come to accompany you,” Fort replied.

“Accompanying or guarding? Just tell us you're afraid someone will seduce your wife,” Nick teased, who had also just arrived. I guess the two of them must have come together.

“Both of them...me...Hey... Undead Person....who is this?”, asked Fort pointing at Noeul who was closing his eyes due to sleepiness.

JJ/N : I'm not sure about Undead Peson 🥲

“Noeul,” I replied.

“Sawadee Khrub P’Noeul”, Nick and Fort greeted the so-called undead person.

“Sawadee Khrub nong, nong”

“Let’s continue... So what about you Noeul? Is Korea boring so you became like this?”, Ana asked.

“I had a lot of work, my father forced me to take a month off, so I went back to Thailand for vacation,” Noeul replied.

“Hmmm....I don’t think that’s bad”, I said.

“I... think I should go home... I’m so sleepy”, Noeul said again.

“You’re sleepy and drunk,” I said, shaking my head.

“Go home... be careful on the road”

I looked at my little friend’s back and sighed......

“Is something wrong, Khrub?” my boyfriend asked.

“Noeul was always cheerful and always fought with Ana back then”

“Well...that’s true..., He fought with her a lot but... now even for a chat he seems tired”

A few minutes later...

Sorry for being late...there was a little accident earlier,” Boss came in holding his favorite camera.

“So are you hurt?”, asked Fort.

“No.”

“Aoohh... you should get hurt so we can see you,” Nick teased.

“If I were the one who got hurt, I wouldn’t mind, but...look at my camera,” he showed his camera.

“Is it broken?”, I asked.

“I don’t know, I’ll check it out later, it’s all because of that annoying drunk, he bumped into me and then ran away”

“Next time you have to be careful,” said Ana.

...

Having three handsome men sitting with us will naturally make us to be the  center of attention, it’s just that I feel sorry for the people who are watching them, because these three handsome men don’t care and stick to what they are doing...

Boss focused on his  phone, Nick focused on Ana who kept babbling and the man beside me kept looking at me with a smile...

“Can you stop to looking at me?”, I asked.

“No...I have to keep looking at you even until we’re old”

“too much”

“Are you sleepy?” he asked.

“A little” I replied

“Going home?”

I nodded slowly, he took off his jacket and put it on me.

“We’re going home first,” said Fort

“I’m going home too,” said Ana.

“I...”, Boss suddenly paused slowly his hand lifted a brown wallet he opened it...

His facial expression changed as Ana approached him...

“Oh...Noeul, the undead forgot his wallet,” Ana said.

“Phi knows him?”, asked Boss.

“Of course he’s our best friend, it’s weird I thought you guys met years ago did you forget?”, I asked.

Suddenly I felt something strange out of the corner of Boss’s eye, his lips lifted as if he was smiling...But he wasn’t really smiling

Am I drunk?

Did I see something wrong?

“Let’s go home, Phi,” Fort said and grabbed my shoulder to lead me out.

“but that wallet...”

“That’s their business... Phi is very sleepy, be obedient.”

“Khrub... hey!!, I’m older than you,” I shouted.

To Be Continued