Fort : 11

"You guys should take a rest first," my mom's suggestion instantly made my smile even wider.

"Fort...I'm going home first," a low voice told me.

"Why do you want to go home? Stay overnight, son" my father said.

That's right P'Peat has to stay overnight, otherwise I won't get my gift 😏

"E...it...."

"There's no reason to refuse, phi has to stay overnight, let me show you my room," I said happily while pulling his hand.

"Peat...su su na..., Ana and I are going home first", P'Noeul smiled as he patted P'Peat's shoulder then went towards P'Ana.

"Fort if you hurt him again....I will not only take him away from you, I will also cut off your head," said P'Ana.

After they all left, there were only my friends left who now joined my mom and dad.

...

"It's your birthday and you're leaving your guests, you haven't even met them yet", he complained.

"I'm wearing these clothes not for them but for you," I flashed my smile in front of the people who were still shy of me.

"Fort.... why didn't you tell me that you are the owner of this necklace?", he asked.

"The owner of this necklace is not me," I replied.

"But you said..."

"Phi eavesdropping?", I asked.

"N'Boss called me."

"Hehe...well I didn't tell phi because phi never gave me a chance to explain, actually I wanted to tell phi after we...."

"I'm sorry..."

"Why apologize for your innocence...it's my fault"

"I already said something that must have hurt you...."

"It hurts, but you know what...it's so weird when phi says that...my brain and my body believe it so easily...but why does my heart keep refusing to believe it?"

"But whatever it is...all of this is your fault."

"Huh?"

"Today I'm dealing with your fiancé tomorrow I'll be dealing with who, your ex-girlfriend/ex-boyfriend? or your one night stand partner's?"

I know he's just teasing me, so I'll reciprocate.

"No one...I don't know where and how that girl can fantasize about dating me, when my one night stand partnert in the past doesn't even dared to claim they were date me, believe me phi I have never been serious with anyone, phi must have heard it from my parents..."

"Fort....are you serious?"

"oh my god phi..... if I'm counting correctly there have been thousands of times I've been asked about my seriousness to phi from the time I approached until I belonged to you"

"umm...that...I just...."

"I've brought phi to meet my mom and dad....if it's not serious then what do you call it? Or should we have a wedding first to make phi believe?"

he bit his lip, his eyes didn't look at me, his cheeks flushed akhhh...he is the only one .... managed to make a Fort Thitipong Sengngai fall in seconds..

he's so cute...But I don't like seeing his cheeks reddened by that girl's slap anyway...

"Does this hurt?"

As my hand came up to touch his cheek.... his hand held my wrist as if to reassure me that he was okay....

"P'Peat.."

"Khrub"

"I love you"

"...."

He paused and then...

"ha ha ha"

??

"P'Peat!!, Why is phi laughing?"

"sorry....Fort...hehe"

"Aoo"

What's so funny about that? I was serious but he laughed...

"I'm sorry....I'm actually a little unaccustomed," he said.

"I'm serious here but phi is laughing."

I folded my hands and faced the other way.

"Are you sulking?", he asked.

"I don't know but I'm planning to make a banner and put it up on every street in this city, that now my boyfriend doesn't take me seriously", I said.

"Boyfriend? But you've never asked me out...is that directed at someone else?"

Wait...I'm still sulking but he's not persuading me he's turning around to sulk at me...

he shut up and stood up...

"P'Peat," I called.

he didn't say anything just walked into the bathroom, when I caught up with him he locked the door.

"Aoo...P'Peat....I was just joking... But as for being a boyfriend...phi must agree...phi be my boyfriend naa, I don't accept rejection of any kind"

"...."

"P'Peat...forgive Fort naa"

Ughh... I shouldn't have acted like this in the first place...

Ahhh!This is so sickening...

23:55 pm

But the man in the bathroom hasn't come out yet, even though 20 minutes have passed I can only sit waiting anxiously...

Krekk

The bathroom door opened as a thin figure walked out, his hair wet but that wasn't the point...

he was wearing my bathrobe which is always in the bathroom...

While I was preoccupied with my own thoughts he did something unexpected...

he was sitting on my lap facing me when I realized that he wasn't wearing any pants at all, his small hand grabbed my hand then pulled it and put it on his backside then came closer to my ear.

"Do you want a birthday present or me?"

I understood his meaning therefore I looked up at his face, touched his smooth skin then smiled seductively

"I want the third option...."

"Hmm?"

"I want a gift and also phi"

I didn't let him say another word, I immediately pulled his nape towards me and kissed him.

To Be Continued