1171-1180

Show menu

 NOVEL USB

Novel

Top Tier Providence, Secretly Cultivate for a Thousand Years

 Chapter 1171 - Chapter 1171 Difference Between Creator and Lord River of Space-time.

TOP TIER PROVIDENCE, SECRETLY CULTIVATE FOR A THOUSAND YEARS

C1171 - Chapter 1171 Difference Between Creator and Lord River of Space-time.

Playvolume00:00/00:44TruvidfullScreen

Chapter 1171 Difference Between Creator and Lord River of Space-time.

Ji Xianshen, Fang Liang, and Heavenly Venerate Xun meditated side by side.

In front of them was a blood-red figure. It was Chu Xiaoqi. His body was surrounded by blood Qi and he was in a violent state. He was trembling and his expression was sinister, like a human-shaped ferocious beast that had lost its mind.

Fang Liang said worriedly, “It doesn’t feel right. Are we being played?”

Ji Xianshen did not even open his eyes. “The other party is not even willing to reveal his identity. He must be plotting something. But we also have our own needs. We want to become Dao Creators. If we succeed, we will help him wash away Primordial Despair’s monstrous negative karma.”

!!

Heavenly Venerate Xun asked, “Why aren’t you looking for the Lord?”

Ji Xianshen opened his eyes and glanced at him. “Is the Lord so easy to find?”

“Even if you can see him, what are you going to say? Find your fellow disciples? Or ask him to help you become a Dao Creator? Is it so easy to become a Dao Creator? Han Huang, Han Tuo, and the others are far from succeeding.”