1071-1080

Show menu

 NOVEL USB

Novel

Top Tier Providence, Secretly Cultivate for a Thousand Years

 Chapter 1071 - Dao Creator’s Calamity

TOP TIER PROVIDENCE, SECRETLY CULTIVATE FOR A THOUSAND YEARS

C1071 - Dao Creator’s Calamity

Playvolume00:00/00:44TruvidfullScreen

Chapter 1071 Dao Creator’s Calamity

Han Jue saw endless evil devils following behind the Ultimate Evil Chaotic Devil. Among them was a familiar figure.

Strange Deity!

This strange fellow from the Evils had been growing over the years. Previously, he had even fought with Han Huang. It looked like he was doing well now that he was mixed in with the evil devils.

He could use the Strange Deity to monitor the Ultimate Evil Chaotic Devil.

Han Jue and the Strange Deity’s soul had long fused into one. The stronger he was, the stronger the Strange Deity was. On the contrary, it was impossible for the Strange Deity to surpass him. This was also the reason why he dared to let the Strange Deity go. With him around, nothing would happen to the Strange Deity.

Han Jue immediately sent a dream to the Strange Deity.

The dream was a Daoist temple.

The Strange Deity was stunned and he saw him. He hurriedly came over and nodded without his usual sinister aura.

Han Jue said, “Why are you hanging out with the evil devils?”

The Strange Deity was originally invisible to any existence. It was like an Inauspicious Evil that couldn’t be spied on, but it had attack power. Han Jue was not used to it now that the Strange Deity had revealed its body.