1021-1030

Show menu

 NOVEL USB

Novel

Top Tier Providence, Secretly Cultivate for a Thousand Years

 Chapter 1021 - Immeasurable Destruction Venerable Shi Tian

TOP TIER PROVIDENCE, SECRETLY CULTIVATE FOR A THOUSAND YEARS

C1021 - Immeasurable Destruction Venerable Shi Tian

Playvolume00:00/00:44TruvidfullScreen

Chapter 1021 Immeasurable Destruction Venerable Shi Tian

“Where is the Primordial Fiendcelestial?” Han Jue asked calmly. He began to ponder about the Nine-Headed Divine Spirit’s intentions.

The Nine-Headed Divine Spirit replied, “I don’t know either, but you can create one and advance the Great Dao Immeasurable Calamity, allowing the Endless Era to arrive as soon as possible.”

Han Jue frowned and asked, “What is the Endless Era?”

The Nine-Headed Divine Spirit said, “It can be compatible with the various Great Dao Worlds and make the Chaos truly endless. You can also take another step forward when that era comes. I believe Father has already told you that. I’m looking for you this time because Father has already entered seclusion. I can only find you.

“Our past can be written off. I only hope that the Endless Era will arrive as soon as possible so that I can leave the mortal world.”

Han Jue narrowed his eyes. “Why are you in such a hurry? You shouldn’t be like this with the time you’ve existed, right?”

The Nine-Headed Divine Spirit said, “I won’t hide it. Although Father suppressed two transcendent existences, there are two others. One of them is bloodthirsty and is about to awaken. Once he awakens, he will clean up the living beings of the Chaos and help Father restrain the development of the living beings.